Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HOW OFTEN DO MEN GET APPROACHED

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Officer
ik we all dont but how often have u seen other men being approached by random women?

Only HTN+, sometimes MTN, but for small talk

HOW OFTEN DO MEN GET APPROACHED​

Very little. To approach someone is to low key surrender to someone and foids don't do that today because they see themselves as gods and men as their worshipers. In all of mythology, have you ever seen a god approach a mortal with a need? NO!

ik we all dont but how often have u seen other men being approached by random women?
Depends on how attractive you are. Look at the case of Jeremy Meeks. The guy has no talent in life. He is a career criminal. He just looks attractive to women and they throw money at him.

Also at uni, one girl gave this really tall guy all the attention and the "signals." Some women will find out what your number is and make small talk.

Women will do things if they want you to make a move. I've noticed this pattern as I watched how they act around tall men.
Then when they interact with me, they want to leave the situation as soon as possible. Or they are hostile or feel violated.

I remember casually looking around a class one day, just daydreaming. My eyes met with this one foid. She instantly rolled her eyes at me.

I was confused back then about why. Now I know she thought I was a cockroach in human form. Unworthy to lay eyes on her.

Never. Women expect men to approach them. It tickles their power process, they are too proud to be begging, men need to do that

she thought I was a cockroach in human form
Mqdefault 5

lad either gets approached or is shown green light

there was this kid at my highschool who looked like Gerbert Johnson and he slayed whereever he went

Being approached is a chad only thing and it's not common.

Very little. To approach someone is to low key surrender to someone and foids don't do that today because they see themselves as gods and men as their worshipers. In all of mythology, have you ever seen a god approach a mortal with a need? NO!

This is only my personal experience from uni but often when we get into groups or discuss things there are some guys that get basically swarmed even though they do no work or shit to work with. Usually football boys, loud, strong jaw, always white, the usual.

Most others don't get swarmed and usually the rejects get grouped on their own - like a looks-based caste system

1-6 never 6-7 unlikely 8-10 always In terms of dating
only time a woman want to approach you is if she wants you to do something for her for absolutely nothing and expect you to do it just because she is a foid. bitches and whores treat you like underclass slaves

I've seen it with a chadlite friend but its different than just walking up. They would scream his name in a high pitch to get his attention. Or they would follow him around and smile when he looks back. Basically doing everything but pouncing on him.

Almost never from what I've observed. But they will do shit like go to where the guy works, go to the gym around the time the guy gets there etc. They do it in hopes she will talk to him

Or they will go around the guy they like with their girlfriends and start giggling and laughing, talk about how hot he is, try to take pictures. I have seen that happen a few times

if you’re chad you’ll get approached and if you’re normie you may get approached like 2 times in ur life

Only good looking men get approached on a few occasions, very few get approached by the dozens

I was once approached when a foid wanted to ask for direction. I said idk and went away. It's not like i remember names of those streets because i have no reason to leave my home.

I've seen it happen to Chads. It doesn't happen to normies, period.