Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I always just wanted to be an average joe

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
When I was little all I ever wanted was to be an ordinary guy. I didn't dream of wealth or fame. I dreamt of wage slaving and having a family in a middle class home for the rest of my life. I literally just wanted to be a commoner.

How the fuck did I set the bar so low for myself and fucked up so hard. I legit wanted to be average and even that is too difficult for me. Absolutely absurd.

My dream is legit a 9 to 5 with a wife and a few kids. THIS IS JUST THE BOTTOM LINE.

How the fuck did I set the bar so low for myself and fucked up so hard.
You didn't fuck up, you did nothing wrong.
One girlfriend would've been enough to make everything you wished for come true, but it's not your fault that no girl ever liked you.

A girlfriend is what makes or breaks a man.
A girlfriend gives a guy confidence, support, love, affection, all the things that are required for a man to function properly and be successful.
But it's not your fault that no girl ever liked you. You just were yourself, just like everyone else is just themselves, it was not in your power to decide wether or not bitches would like you or not.

One girlfriend would've been enough to make everything you wished for come true, but it's not your fault that no girl ever liked you.

A girlfriend gives a guy confidence, support, love, affection, all the things that are required for a man to function properly and be successful.
But it's not your fault that no girl ever liked you. You just were yourself, just like everyone else is just themselves, it was not in your power to decide wether or not bitches would like you or not.
Preach brother. Lots of normies don't realize how much difference a good relationship can make. A good girlfriend would solve at least 75% of my problems. IT would be so much easier to succeed in other areas of life if the love and sex needs were taken care of.

The average joe doesnt have it good. Over

Its not your fault brocel

You're asking for too much you entitled inkie :feelskek:

it%27s-over-it%27s-joever.gif

Preach brother. Lots of normies don't realize how much difference a good relationship can make. A good girlfriend would solve at least 75% of my problems. IT would be so much easier to succeed in other areas of life if the love and sex needs were taken care of.
Normies will gaslight you and say "sex and relationship isn't everything! enjoy being single! just focus on yourself!" but they themselves cannot stay single for more than 4 weeks.

Normies will gaslight you and say "sex and relationship isn't everything! enjoy being single! just focus on yourself!" but they themselves cannot stay single for more than 4 weeks.
Yep. They are such hypocrites.

When I was little all I ever wanted was to be an ordinary guy. I didn't dream of wealth or fame. I dreamt of wage slaving and having a family in a middle class home for the rest of my life. I literally just wanted to be a commoner.

How the fuck did I set the bar so low for myself and fucked up so hard. I legit wanted to be average and even that is too difficult for me. Absolutely absurd.

My dream is legit a 9 to 5 with a wife and a few kids. THIS IS JUST THE BOTTOM LINE.
i had the delusion of the average guy in middle school