Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Did It- I Ascended & Found A Cute Loving GF.

Happy birthday brothER, every new year is a new chance to CHOose wisely :feelsokman:

BULLsh-
Oh.. enjoy your pizza day my fren:feelsahh:
Give yourself a good treat.

wake up drinking GIF by Polyvinyl Records

Happy birthday, brocel
Happy birthday bro
Happy birthday negro
Thanks boyos. :feelscomfy:
Definitely get some pizza. :feelsclown:
Will do. :feelsokman:
Unless you are one of @Dregster’s people. :society:

Then burritos it is! :feelskek:
Based on my post history, I think it would be very likely I am from the Sombrero-clan. :feelskek:
get some monster too:feelsYall:
I need to try some new flavors tbh.

Happy birthday bro i hope your life will turn better in every way it's possible :feelsaww::whitepill:

shrek-like-that-will-happen.gif

View attachment 1160039

Psyche NIGGAS

It's actually my birthday today, I'm 22 now.

Every year, I edge closer to my Wizard status: Honestly, I think I just stopped caring about birthdays when I was about 17-18, what do I really have to celebrate?

But hey, at least I'm a year closer to the sweet relief of death. :society:

Thank you, to my fellow Jites:
@Adolf Hitler @Pancakecel @TBIcel @Puppeter @ItsovERfucks @Corvus @To koniec @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @turbocuckcel_7000 @Friezacel @Uggo Mongo @Pixycel @weaselbomber @LeFrenchCel @lazy_gamer_423 @based_meme @Jud Pottah

And to the rest, who are incredibly based:

@Confessor @wereq @Chudpreet @Lurkercel0 @La Grande Infamie @Mrugly420 @Bianor @Grim_Reaper @Biowaste Removal @ElTruecel @Mortis

Still deciding on ordering a Burrito, or Pizza. :feelsjuice:
almost gave me a heart attack upon reading the title, jfl :feelskek:

I almost had a heart attack thinking that you had actually ascended and left :dafuckfeels:
Kek glad someone fell for it :feelskek:
I’m late to this but happy birthday, brocel, can't believe the time passes away so quickly.
Yeah tbh- I hate how everyone says “time goes by fast when you’re enjoying it” or some bullshit along those lines. In reality, rotting & living the same life daily makes things go by faster.
View attachment 1160236
Order a delicious neapolitan or deep-dish 'za for me.
Based image, wish I could get an actual cake like that.
I don’t think i’ve had that before tbh, I should give it a try.
happy birthday
Hap bday bro
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
happy birthday bro, and have a comfy day
Thank you thank you. :feelsYall:

happy birthday btw brocel

Happy birthday, any plans for the big day
not much kek- birthdays used to mean something when I was younger, now the older I get the less they mean.
Happy birthday brocel make sure you eat a lot of good food and smoke a lot of weed. We should have some sort of big forum event if this forum is still around and you are still on it when your a wizard.
thanks man, i honestly don’t know where i’ll be by then or if the forum is still up: In fact, it will be up, and it will be called “normiefaggotswhoheardofthisplaceontiktok.is” i’ll still be here .is had fallen posting,
It's over for you if you have to rot here on your birthday.
I didn’t even do much today, I didn’t even play vidya i spent most of it rotting

Happy birthday, bro :feelsYall:
I wish you good fortune in finding a white wife to propagate the white race.
Agreed. @DarkStarDown even if you’re, as you claim, physically subhuman like the rest of us, you have IQ genes worth passing down which the cucked white American gene pool desperately needs

Happy birthday

shrek-like-that-will-happen.gif

View attachment 1160039

Psyche NIGGAS

It's actually my birthday today, I'm 22 now.

Every year, I edge closer to my Wizard status: Honestly, I think I just stopped caring about birthdays when I was about 17-18, what do I really have to celebrate?

But hey, at least I'm a year closer to the sweet relief of death. :society:

Thank you, to my fellow Jites:
@Adolf Hitler @Pancakecel @TBIcel @Puppeter @ItsovERfucks @Corvus @To koniec @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @turbocuckcel_7000 @Friezacel @Uggo Mongo @Pixycel @weaselbomber @LeFrenchCel @lazy_gamer_423 @based_meme @Jud Pottah

And to the rest, who are incredibly based:

@Confessor @wereq @Chudpreet @Lurkercel0 @La Grande Infamie @Mrugly420 @Bianor @Grim_Reaper @Biowaste Removal @ElTruecel @Mortis

Still deciding on ordering a Burrito, or Pizza. :feelsjuice:
Happy birthday, buddy boyo. I trust you smoked a fat blunt.