Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't feel human anymore

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
I honestly feel like an outlier, a weird construct that should never have existed in the first place.

I have no social skills or status, and I am constantly belittled, humiliated, and mocked wherever I go. Everywhere I go, I am constantly reminded of my subhuman status and that I am not a normal fucking human being having normal human experiences.

I want to feel human again, to be loved and treasured by someone for once.
802 1

We were never human to begin with, for we are subhumans destined for a life of misery due to inceldom.

like a walking talking shitbody

Foids and Chads did this to us.

Foid happiness in life grows each day whilst our misery and suffering grows each day

I honestly feel like an outlier, a weird construct that should never have existed in the first place.

I have no social skills or status, and I am constantly belittled, humiliated, and mocked wherever I go. Everywhere I go, I am constantly reminded of my subhuman status and that I am not a normal fucking human being having normal human experiences.

View attachment 1150677
Yo, Im inhuman too, Your not alone :feelsbadman:

Pepe Hug - Enjin | OpenSea

I think I'm going insane as well.

I stopped drinking alcohol and although my body and mind feels better I am starting to get more and more depressed.

I have been talking to myself out loud a lot lately.

Whats your height and face ?

Foid happiness in life grows each day whilst our misery and suffering grows each day
The rope has been calling for my name recently. It yearns to claim my name. It’s just a matter of time.

Being extreme ugliness along with extreme neurodivergence makes us living corpse. We are not human being, we are living corpse

I always feel better just sitting in doors and doing what I want. The moment I have to leave the comfort of my apartment just to get food or whatever, I'm immediately reminded of how empty and pathetic I really am. Everyone's with someone else, taller and bigger than me, they're happier, they're always on the move, etc. It's pretty crazy... all the while, I'm just staying stagnant, not progressing in one way or another with my life. Feels like I'm not really even here most times.

OvER

We'll never be seen as humans by the most of soyciety, we are only a changeable parts in this (((system)))

I've always felt separate from huMANity

How can you identify as human when virtually every member of the species has bullied or rejected you?

Social media has destroyed our chances of ascend and now every subhuman slut is demanding chads too.

Pure er fuel

5'3 and my face is ugly
Fucking brutal man I hope life improves for you

But we all know it probably wont because the cycle of suffering
Continues and continues
And continues
And continues

Until this world is done playing with us and our shitty lives end

View attachment 1150677
i feel like some little gremlin lurking in the wild