Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I don't sympathize with these nonwhites

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
- Lightskin sandniggers and Levants: You're just ugly, it's not your race

- Koreans: They're the moggers of chink race, they can get shitskin foids and lower tier noodles and even some white foids easily

- American blacks: They have too much social support also they're moggers compared to africa because slaves were specifically selected for good physical features

- Hapas and white-mongoloids: Not chink enough

- Spics and american natives: They're "white" browns and well integrated into western society and can easily get foids of their own race and even white foids

The only nonwhites I sympathize with are curries (aka abo), dark sandniggers, ugly chinks (china, Japan, SEA), and poverty African niggers with yellow eyeballs and ugly rapist faces

@CopingForBrutality thoughts

I don't sympathise with any sexhavER

African niggERs mog only thing setting them back from BBC maxxing is poverty shouldn't be sympathized with

Retarted take
Are you saying they aren't incel tier?

N

True for sandniggers, most of them are light enough. Iranis, Turks, Levantines and Berbers form the majority of sandniggers not Gulf Arabs. Even then, Gulf Arabs compensate because they are super wealthy, they don't have to work hard, all they do is live off oil money and import other nationalities to do everything for them, they wealthmog and lifemog the average White living in Western Europe/America too.

Only dark non-Gulf sandniggers have it bad. Sub5 bald white skinned sandnigger can JBWmaxx they'll never have it bad as us.

As for Mongoloids, I can't relate with their struggles either, it's not just Koreans. They are high IQ and resilient, I've never seen a race that's able to endure the brutalities of life as much as them. Some of them are incels, but even then they are able to cope with some studymaxxing or niche which is impossible for me since I'm stupid. They are also the secret narcy types so it's difficult to show some sympathy, most of them have it way better than my entire Abo bloodline.

I've never met a Hispanic but I think what you said is true, Hispanics on this forum don't seem to mention their race that much.

Black Africans are super truecel, it's not only their faces, the average height is fucked in West Africa because of malnutrition. I notice that despite being a midget I am somehow am taller than many of these Africans I see near touristy areas, so these guys have money and are somehow still short. Still mogs being an Abo mutt but I can definitely relate with their struggles.

True for sandniggers, most of them are light enough. Iranis, Turks, Levantines and Berbers form the majority of sandniggers not Gulf Arabs. Even then, Gulf Arabs compensate because they are super wealthy, they don't have to work hard, all they do is live off oil money and import other nationalities to do everything for them, they wealthmog and lifemog the average White living in Western Europe/America too.

Only dark non-Gulf sandniggers have it bad. Sub5 bald white skinned sandnigger can JBWmaxx they'll never have it bad as us.

As for Mongoloids, I can't relate with their struggles either, it's not just Koreans. They are high IQ and resilient, I've never seen a race that's able to endure the brutalities of life as much as them. Some of them are incels, but even then they are able to cope with some studymaxxing or niche which is impossible for me since I'm stupid. They are also the secret narcy types so it's difficult to show some sympathy, most of them have it way better than my entire Abo bloodline.

I've never met a Hispanic but I think what you said is true, Hispanics on this forum don't seem to mention their race that much.

Black Africans are super truecel, it's not only their faces, the average height is fucked in West Africa because of malnutrition. I notice that despite being a midget I am somehow am taller than many of these Africans I see near touristy areas, so these guys have money and are somehow still short. Still mogs being an Abo mutt but I can definitely relate with their struggles.
We are abo :blackpill: