Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think "bros before hoes" happens at all

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
Most men (and I say this because literally all my friends disappear when they have gfs) don't have loyalty towards their friends. In my experience and from reading around, they will always dump their bros to spend time with women, be it a wife or their one night stands. With some men this reaches the point were the social interaction the guy has is with his SO.

Meanwhile I see the opposite with women. There's backstabbing, but women will always find time for girl's night out, they will dump their current bf if their friends tell her to and they will cockblock and/or let themselves be cockblocked to spend time with their friends too.

Nobody ever said bros before hoes happens, so what are you argueing against?

all men would backstab you for a tiny tad bit of pussy, they make fun of you and switch their entire act just to impress a girl , bros before hoes is not a real thing.

My history is that 100% of the time, men throw each other under the bus once a woman is near.

Unless you're White Tik-Tokmaxxed Chad with a dozen whores on standby

Nobody ever said bros before hoes happens, so what are you argueing against?
Just leaving an opinion. This phrase is widely believed but it's a false statement. Men can't afford this.

Years of friendship, gets thrown out of the equation, to impress some foid theyve known for less than 5 minutes. I dont get why these guys have to make fun of their friends, infront of foids. You either get girls or you dont. Jestermaxxing is desperation.

all men would backstab you for a tiny tad bit of pussy, they make fun of you and switch their entire act just to impress a girl , bros before hoes is not a real thing.

Biological genes always betrait us

I had a lot of loyalty like this but it usually wasn’t reciprocated. Now I just don’t have many friends. I’d rather dial back the amount of friends than compromise on my values.

The only way to enforce the bro code is to threaten anyone that tries to simp for some foid with force, like castration or any other violent act. This is the only language normies understand.

Most men (and I say this because literally all my friends disappear when they have gfs) don't have loyalty towards their friends. In my experience and from reading around, they will always dump their bros to spend time with women, be it a wife or their one night stands. With some men this reaches the point were the social interaction the guy has is with his SO.

Meanwhile I see the opposite with women. There's backstabbing, but women will always find time for girl's night out, they will dump their current bf if their friends tell her to and they will cockblock and/or let themselves be cockblocked to spend time with their friends too.
that stupid quote is what normies say. Incels don’t even have bros

Happy Mother’s Day

Only really see it with my incel friends. But I guess that's only because there's no hoes to put before bros.

it happens in the Middle East and traditional cultures

It never, ever happens. Men are biologically wired to value pussy over almost anything else, especially camadrerie. It's the underlying reason why our "movement" or community is a joke.

It never, ever happens. Men are biologically wired to value pussy over almost anything else, especially camadrerie. It's the underlying reason why our "movement" or community is a joke.

i was considering putting that goebbels quote in my signature, such fire

all men would backstab you for a tiny tad bit of pussy
This. It's so fucking sad that bros would do that. I think that it speaks volumes about how gynocentric our society really is.
Women socially control men, there's really no way around that . That's why we need to abolish equal rights and establish Sharia.

Based. Pretty much all manosphere movements are looked down upon, even by other men who would benefit from them.

We shame and joke about foids being a hivemind, but this is actually an advantage for them because they do act with their collective benefit (and to the detriment of men) in mind. They are united while men are constantly competing and throwing each other under the bus.