Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't think I have ever been an atheist.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
I mean I would consider myself, lapsed now but that's only been like Seven months, because, I'm angry at God for my bad genetics, and because, I'm extremely unmotived and have terrible social anxiety to do anything, or go anywhere, nevermind Go to church or pray. But I don't think I have ever 100% believed that there was no God, I don't know why maybe, the priests were right, if you're raised very religious, it's actually, Pretty hard to loose your faith completely. Sure, you might live in sin, But I don't think there's anyone who was raised very religious, and completely stopped believing.

Obviously, this doesn't apply to catholics in America who tend to be libreal. Or maybe, it's the fact that I catholic music is one the only things I listen to because, I don't keep up with Normie music nor do I care. Also it might be the Fatima Marian apparation documentaries my parents made me watch.

Last edited:
No god for your face

churchmaxx to find a wife