Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I FOUND A BASED WOMAN

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
Look at this awesome female twitter user I found
IMG 9018

★★
JoinedAug 21, 2021Posts133
brutal stats

If you say so, GrAY

no women is based unless she gives truecels unconditional love and sex

Look how redpilled i am now simps!!!! now give me money!!!! You want to sex rape me? No thanks get off my face you creep Chad is waiting for me. Teeheee

she's either a fed or just desperate for male attention lmfao

Didn’t read, a foids opinions are worth less than dirt.

she is currently fucking herself with her 20 inch horse dildo at the amount of male attention she is getting from virtue signaling this point

she is currently fucking herself with her 20 inch horse dildo at the amount of male attention she is getting from virtue signaling this point
and tomorrow she will be fucking a black dude while mocking short white men but holy heck she is based because she said X opinion on twitter

<---absolute minimum to satisfy modern foid

yeah based...

That doesn't seem genuine. While I also think that alot of women like dominant sex and spuriously claim rape, there is also a lot of real, actually unwanted, rape.

She's basically just fishing for redpill "alpha men" simps. Don't fall for this trickery there's no such thing as a "based woman"

Typical GrAYcel couldn't find his ass with both hands

>based
>woman
No wonder you were banned GrAYtard

“Now buy my whatever redpillers sell these days”

She's not based, she just knows posting shit like that will get her attention from guys like you. No such thing as a based foid. You fell for the grifter bullshit boyo, wake up.

Avg redpill grifter attention seeking whore

She's not based, she just knows posting shit like that will get her attention from guys like you. No such thing as a based foid. You fell for the grifter bullshit boyo, wake up.