Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate evolution for making women attracted to only the best looking men, while, we are attracted to anything as long as it's a female.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Like what the fuck? Men being thirsty, is interpreted by foids who get attention from sub5s and Normies as proof of them being attractive. Which in turn leads to them justifying their attraction to chad, even, though, they can also be attracted to htns and Chadlites.

Evolution is a cruel, mindless process. I see no beauty or elegance in it.

facts. I hate human nature

Luck is everything and we were born with bad luck.

I’m actually starting to think some sadistic deity created this existence as sick joke.

It's like this in a lot of animals, especially wolfs and birds

Reincarnate as an asexually reproducing organism theory

Like what the fuck? Men being thirsty, is interpreted by foids who get attention from sub5s and Normies as proof of them being attractive. Which in turn leads to them justifying their attraction to chad, even, though, they can also be attracted to htns and Chadlites.
Evolution is fiction

It's not evolution.

It's probably just makeup.

Evolution is fiction
If you're catholic, I'm pretty sure, you can believe in evolution.
"The Catholic Church has repeatedly made clear that biological evolution is compatible with Christian belief. For example, Pope Benedict XVI said in a 2007 speech, “[Evolution and belief in a Creator] are presented [by some people] as alternatives that exclude each other."

If you're catholic, I'm pretty sure, you can believe in evolution.
"The Catholic Church has repeatedly made clear that biological evolution is compatible with Christian belief. For example, Pope Benedict XVI said in a 2007 speech, “[Evolution and belief in a Creator] are presented [by some people] as alternatives that exclude each other."
You can but you shouldn't

You're absolving them of the blame by saying women's attraction to chad is a result of hurr durr evolution.

I’m actually starting to think some sadistic deity created this existence as sick joke.
I hope everything goes away when you die. Reincarnation would be a nightmare. God is probably a super pretty stacy thats going to torture us in the afterlife to get off

I hope everything goes away when you die. Reincarnation would be a nightmare.
Indeed, there is no meaning to this life besides fucking and we’ve permanently barred from it. Incels have two destinies, work like slaves or NEET rot/homelessness.
God is probably a super pretty stacy thats going to torture us in the afterlife to get off
Makes sense as this world is extremely biased in favour for attractive people.

Sperm are cheap and eggs are valuable that's why

Indeed, there is no meaning to this life besides fucking and we’ve permanently barred from it. Incels have two destinies, work like slaves or NEET rot/homelessness.
This is so brutal and true. I wish my mom kept her legs closed

If it exists this is probably correct

Human eggs use chemical signals to attract sperm. New research from Stockholm University and Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust shows that eggs use these chemical signals to "choose" sperm. Different women's eggs attract different men's sperm—and not necessarily their partners.

Different women's eggs attract different men's sperm—and not necessarily their partners.

and not necessarily their partners.

Foids are biologically designed to cuck you without them even knowing about it jfl
As if telegony wasn't enough, her eggs are chad sperm only too

Last edited: