Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when my parents tell me to go outside

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I literally cant do anything without my parents complaining in some way. Oh i have some fun in my sad life and play videogames with brocels ? Uh uh, gotta complain and bascially tell me that im a worthless piece of hit and need to go outside. I asked them why i should go outside and they werent able to provide me a proper reason to go outside. My father expects me to go outside alone. He doesnt know its like to be alone your whole life and that its taking an extreme mental toll to be alone all the time, he is so used to do everything with his wife/my mom that he likes to do stuff alone sometimes. All my parents do is complain, no matter what the fuck i do and then they wonder why i almost never write or visit them. Luckily i see these scumbags only once a month and my grandma is pretty chill, even though her paranoia and dementia annoy me sometimes. And even she wanted me to go outside after i stayed at home for a week straight, the only time i went outside udring that week was when i was forced to clean my car, fortunately she was much less persistant about it then my parents

Over for dirty carcels

They aren't completely wrong though. They see that your life sucks (which is true and you can probably agree with that) and they advice you to change something so that it might get better. I don't see any evil intentions here, they most likely are just trying to help you.

Go outside and you can be a slayers bro!

I literally cant do anything without my parents complaining in some way. Oh i have some fun in my sad life and play videogames with brocels ? Uh uh, gotta complain and bascially tell me that im a worthless piece of hit and need to go outside. I asked them why i should go outside and they werent able to provide me a proper reason to go outside. My father expects me to go outside alone. He doesnt know its like to be alone your whole life and that its taking an extreme mental toll to be alone all the time, he is so used to do everything with his wife/my mom that he likes to do stuff alone sometimes. All my parents do is complain, no matter what the fuck i do and then they wonder why i almost never write or visit them. Luckily i see these scumbags only once a month and my grandma is pretty chill, even though her paranoia and dementia annoy me sometimes. And even she wanted me to go outside after i stayed at home for a week straight, the only time i went outside udring that week was when i was forced to clean my car, fortunately she was much less persistant about it then my parents
Why do they want you to go outside so bad?

I have to go outside for kike appointments for my neetbuxx and for groceries, I don't have a choice

I have to go outside for kike appointments for my neetbuxx and for groceries, I don't have a choice
Thats obviously a neccessity, im talking about non neccessary going outside

Thats obviously a neccessity, im talking about non neccessary going outside
My parents know I atleast socialize with people online through vidya so when I used to live with them they never annoyed me to go outside atleast

My parents know I atleast socialize with people online through vidya so when I used to live with them they never annoyed me to go outside atleast
I wish my parents would see it the same way. My mom claims that she knows so much about autism because she read some books yet she treats me like a neurotypical

I wish my parents would see it the same way. My mom claims that she knows so much about autism because she read some books yet she treats me like a neurotypical
Atleast your mom reads book, my mom shares all her wisdom with me she gets from Facebook JFL. One time she tried to convince me to drink my own piss every day because it's healthy. There might be some truth to it but who tf drinks piss.

Why do they want you to go outside so bad?
Fresh air is good for your brain. I heard that statement back then.
But it's true, until there isn't a bunch of retarded npcs around me I enjoy being outside in nature. Watching animals and stuff like that. Rotting inside 24/7 would get me insane.

But it's true, until there isn't a bunch of retarded npcs around me I enjoy being outside in nature. Watching the animals and stuff like that. Rotting inside 24/7 would get me insane.
I always have my windows open for fresh air
Actually rotting inside and not having to deal with normies is making me happy. probably my autism speaking

Atleast your mom reads book, my mom shares all her wisdom with me she gets from Facebook JFL. One time she tried to convince me to drink my own piss every day because it's healthy. There might be some truth to it but who tf drinks piss.
Whores drink Chad's piss. But I don't want to insult your mother now. It was just the first thing that came into my mind.

I always have my windows open for fresh air
Actually rotting inside and not having to deal with normies is making me happy. probably my autism speaking
Too many stupid neighbors around me for that window cope.
However, I need it to walk, too. At least one hour per day. Just sitting around gets me in pain. But as an alcoholic I have to get supplies almost every day anyway.

Reading books wont do much if your IQ equals room temperature

But it's true, until there isn't a bunch of retarded npcs around me I enjoy being outside in nature. Watching animals and stuff like that. Rotting inside 24/7 would get me insane.
If i need fresh air then i'll open my window

wem juckts, ich hasse es raus zu gehen. Das Gemogge ist zu viel
Gut, ich merks irgendwann im Suff nicht mehr oder kaum noch, aber kann Dich verstehen.

My case is the opposite, I want to go outside and play football but my mum would tell me that it's too late to go outside(the sun would be shining by the way) and I'm 22, there were times when I wanted to just play football(called soccer in burger land) with the neighbours but my parents won't let me do it. I'm 22 years old bro, that's the thing

what the hell is their to do outside. We can’t run around like some weirdo cuz we are too old for that shit

all I do when I go outside is just walk around my neighbourhood aimlessly

there's literally no one I have locally

Man geht raus wenn man irgendwas fressen / kaufen will bzw was wichtiges* Erledigen muss , oder mit jemanden abhängt der korrekt ist und nicht so ne 2 Gefacte Schlange .

Und wenns unbedingt nötig ist einfach Fenster aufreißen und orangen fressen Orangensaft drinken ( Vitamin C )

Man geht raus wenn man irgendwas fressen / kaufen will bzw was wichtiges* Erledigen muss , oder mit jemanden abhängt der korrekt ist und nicht so ne 2 Gefacte Schlange .

Und wenns unbedingt nötig ist einfach Fenster aufreißen und orangen fressen Orangensaft drinken ( Vitamin C )
basiert

Going outside feels so good though. Staying inside your house more than a week is wack. It feels good to get some sunlight and fresh air

Going outside feels so good though. Staying inside your house more than a week is wack. It feels good to get some sunlight and fresh air
The mogging is too brutal and negates the benefits of going outside