Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate neighbours, who don't mind their own business and hate you for ldaring/NEETING

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Like what the fuck is your problem? Just shut the fuck up and mind your own business. If I don't want to show you my subhuman face, that's my choice. I hate normies so much.

They think the entire world is their territory, even when choose to mind your business they think they have the right to butt in.

They think the entire world is their territory, even when choose to mind your business they think they have the right to butt in.
Normies simply hate Incels for being ugly. They can't stand the fact that we are safe inside, our houses ldaring instead, of being bullied by them. Fuck them.

Normscum really hate men that LDAR/NEET They are seething at us because they have to go to work and we don’t. :lul:

Normscum really hate men that LDAR/NEET They are seething at us because they have to go to work and we don’t. :lul:
I think the main reason, is that we are ugly. They instinctively hate ugly men rotting at home.

Last edited:
In my last appartment my neighbors (a couple) were perplexed that i never invited no one or anything, was like a complete ghost. Then when i hinted at the fact that i was just playing vidya the foid started to become a bit condescending

Normies simply hate Incels for being ugly. They can't stand the fact that we are safe inside, our houses ldaring instead, of being bullied by them. Fuck them.
True, they don't want us to avoid them, bullying us is all they have.

This is the real reason.

I've had numerous people who would never give me the time of the day, the second they hear that I'm not wageslaving, they come to bother me.