Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i hate NIGGERS, but i am NOT racist!! let me explain...

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★
i live in rural australia, and in my small town, there are PLENTY of niggers.

they are loud, stupid, rude, and bully the autists and other "low value" men.

but here's the thing: all of these niggers have WHITE skin!!!!

the way i see it, being a NIGGER has nothing to do with the color of your skin. it is more a type of behavior or attitude.

not all blacks are niggers, and not all niggers are black!!

hence why i am NOT racist...

Very based.
Leftoids love all "poor, black people", until one of them becomes an inconcinience, then they call them "stupid niggers" like the rest.

the way i see it, being a NIGGER has nothing to do with the color of your skin. it is more a type of behavior or attitude.

Very true :yes: :yes: :yes:

Bro the word nigger means black slave.

Dont be a woman and change the meaning of words now.

language has always changed over time. a lot of words that are commonly used today meant something totally different in the past

Some races are inherently more predisposed to niggerish behavior than others

I recall the british actually tried to intermix with abos because abo traits were actually recessive unlike black genes.

I recall the british actually tried to intermix with abos because abo traits were actually recessive unlike black genes.
No it’s cause they were a small enough population to realistically be bred out of existence

Dnr kill all Black niggers

there were a few programs meant to experiment with "grafting out" aborigines, but the prevalency of it is blown out of proportion in modern times

i live in rural australia, and in my small town, there are PLENTY of niggers.

they are loud, stupid, rude, and bully the autists and other "low value" men.

You hate what niggers do there is a big difference between them and a black person with a wholesome white soul

No nigger ever called me incel

Yes.

White ghetto trash and rednecks are equally bad as nigs, if not worse.

there were a few programs meant to experiment with "grafting out" aborigines, but the prevalency of it is blown out of proportion in modern times
It was enough to result in hilarity like this:

1634418929493.jpg
1634419154917.jpg

Reminds me of how injuns I've seen were whiter than a lot of ethnonationalists I came across.

I hate negros, curries, abos, spics, and all other shitskins in general.

It’s a joke by chris rock, he didn’t make ot up.

Some races are inherently more predisposed to niggerish behavior than others
Truth. Europeans are less predisposed to niggerism, although not completely as wiggers do exist.

I hate wiggers. Niggers are niggers, and there are maybe some decent blacks/negroes who don't behave like niggers. They're ok.

It's still racist because the word used for blacks is associated with bad behavior.

The British tried to intermix with the abbos, because the British were all-male ship loads of convicts, and the first abbo woman they saw was the first woman they'd seen for literally years.

No.

I get the point you are trying to make, but that's not how this works.

Niggers are American blacks.