Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I havent nofapped at all this year

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Holy shit I have been struggling to nofap lately and I haven't woken up with a boner for a long time because I have been jerking off every single day at least once a day and I am tired of this shit and self "improvement" Tyrone expects me to quit jerking off when foids refuse to date me. I want to end it.

From this post forward I will nofap here on out (I am going to fail)

Nofap is a cope

Do you think Tyrone does nofap? No the fuck he doesn't, he just says it to trick curries like you

Do you think Tyrone does nofap? No the fuck he doesn't, he just says it to trick curries like you
He does because he gets foids

Meanwhile my dick is going to be functioning the same way as a man in his 60s in 4 years

It’s tough if ya an incel.

My dick is starting to barely even work anymore because I fap too much and its foids' fault
Yeah it's those whores fault. Look at how they are dressing in public, disgusting whores. But you should also start taking care of your self limit your fapping. Don't ruin your body

Yeah it's those whores fault. Look at how they are dressing in public, disgusting whores. But you should also start taking care of your self limit your fapping. Don't ruin your body
Its hard af when I am single, I literally cant stop because no foid wants me, its their fucking fault they wont date me. I literally have to force my dick to be hard.