Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love being incel. Being incel feels like ascension to me.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
As an incel I get to hang out with my brocels here on .is non-stop. Its a never ending party. As an incel, I get to fight the good fight against normies, foids, soys, bluepillers, and globohomo fags through various social media platforms like Twitter/X. As an incel, I get to explore deeper and darker truths about our existence in the form of the blackpill which brings me enlightenment. As an incel, I get to watch us gaining in social recognition and status as we gain ground politically. Its fun being incel.

the relief in accepting that it's over

As an incel I get to hang out with my brocels here on .is non-stop. Its a never ending party. As an incel, I get to fight the good fight against normies, foids, soys, bluepillers, and globohomo fags through various social media platforms like Twitter/X. As an incel, I get to explore deeper and darker truths about our existence in the form of the blackpill which brings me enlightenment. As an incel, I get to watch us gaining in social recognition and status as we gain ground politically. Its fun being incel.
Well agreed!
(I am severely suicidal and probably going to rope)

I hate being an incel. Walking outside and seeing all other people having fun while I am alone all the time. I don't really understand how you can enjoy that. It doesn't matter that I know I am fighting on the "good" side. Life is just depressing

cant tell if this is sarcastic or not

non-nt trait

I hate being an incel. Walking outside and seeing all other people having fun while I am alone all the time. I don't really understand how you can enjoy that. It doesn't matter that I know I am fighting on the "good" side. Life is just depressing
I think he means taking the blackpill and becoming self-aware. like before I always asked myself what im missing to attract women. now I feel slight relief in knowing its not my fault

Untitled809 20230330113644

Its horrible feeling living u life in plastic bubble that could explode at any moment

Based and whitepilled Gandhicel

I hate being incel. Fighting the good fight against bluepillers, foids, and normies doesn't matter because they have power and we will never win. We aren't gaining any social recognition either.

I truly believe the worst thing that can ever happen to you is being incel. Men will take anything over being an incel. I would rather be homeless and blind with a loving girlfriend than be able to see and with a house but a lifelong virgin. People would rather be impoverished and disabled than incel. People would rather fight in war than be incel. This is the worst thing that can ever happen to you. I'm not talking about 19 year old virgins but literal truecels like me.

dont cry because its over , smile because it never began :forcedsmile:

Like all things, it's better to do it with somebody else than go it alone. Suffering with others is better than suffering alone in silence.

That only results in more hatred toward incels
who gives a fuck

at least you gain social recognition and become a hERo for the truly marginalised

but yeah its not really a cope for reality :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

who gives a fuck

at least you gain social recognition and become a hERo for the truly marginalised

but yeah its not really a cope for reality :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Stop encouraging me to go er officer :fbi:. I’m not going ER.

I would like to have a gf. But, after reading the upsides you posted, there are definitely some upsides to being inkwell.

I hate being incel. Fighting the good fight against bluepillers, foids, and normies doesn't matter because they have power and we will never win. We aren't gaining any social recognition either.

I truly believe the worst thing that can ever happen to you is being incel. Men will take anything over being an incel. I would rather be homeless and blind with a loving girlfriend than be able to see and with a house but a lifelong virgin. People would rather be impoverished and disabled than incel. People would rather fight in war than be incel. This is the worst thing that can ever happen to you. I'm not talking about 19 year old virgins but literal truecels like me.
It's over

Inceldom is like a drug that opened your third eye and changed your perspective on life forever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back