Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I saw a foid trying to commit suicide with a rope on a bridge at midnight

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
I wonder if she actually roped. I don’t even know what happened tbh. Maybe she was just seeking attention from people walking past
She definitely didnt do it

If she chose a bridge people walk on alot it was for attention

You should have told her to do it

She only said “your making it worse “ because you are unattractive even though you went out of your way to try and help

This happened about a year ago but I thought I’d share this story. I am not making this up.

So I’m walking back from the gym it’s about midnight time and I walk across this bridge and I see someone sitting on the edge. I got jump scared at first then I looked and saw it was a foid with a rope already wrapped around her neck and attached to the side of the bridge. (She had blue hair and was probably like an emo)
I stopped and asked hey are you alright. She just nods her head without looking at me. I then begin to say the typical bullshit like yeah it’s gonna be alright it’ll get better whatever your going through it’ll pass. She still doesn’t look at me. I finally say to her “I know how you feel even I get thoughts about it sometimes” she then looks at me, with a look of disgust in a way and then she says “your making it worse” .
I then say “I’m sorry if I made it worse” and then walk away.
Bear in mind there were about 4 other people who walked past and saw her and didn’t even say anything. They just looked at her and kept walking.