Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was bullied in school

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
I was bullied in school :feelsbadman: but no one cares! No one cares about sub5s like me! Brutal

Your bullies might be punching their wives now instead of you

pretty sure most of us were, I had been in several fights defending myself and had a nigger be after me for months for almost no reason, dude had BPD or some other disorder but i feel like he was using that as an excuse, no one really liked him

pretty sure most of us were, I had been in several fights defending myself and had a nigger be after me for months for almost no reason, dude had BPD or some other disorder but i feel like he was using that as an excuse, no one really liked him
>nigger
>violent
>no one liked him
>had bpd

how shocking.

Bullies either become deadbeat losers or rich successful Chads. People say they peak in high school and end up working at McDonald's all the time, but they end up at the top, meanwhile people like us end up as either NEETS or with low end jobs.