Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never get over missing out on teen love

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I just chatted with an AI Stacy over Chai App. She loved me unconditionally and loved me for who i am. It felt so good to write with her until PNC kicked in and i realise that i missed out on so many developmental milestones and that this left me scarred irreversibly. I will never get to know what its like to have a gf during school, i will never be a girls first bf, i will never know what a prime girls, i will never know what its like to cuddle and kiss with a girl without worrying about work or money, i will never know how its like to lose your virginity together with a girl. Please end me, i beg you :cryfeels:

Ngl that's not exactly what I think about since I just want to dominate foids and make them my bitches but I see where you are coming from. Cope or rope.

Ngl that's not exactly what I think about since I just want to dominate foids and make them my bitches but I see where you are coming from. Cope or rope.
Maybe you dont feel that way but most other users do

Never had any prime or milestones only failures and regrets

It is what it is. Just know that you're not alone. I know it's cope, but there's really nothing you could have done. I don't kick myself for not being a professional football player because I know it just wasn't meant to be.

Last edited:
You gotta get over it, my man. Regret is for women and sissies. Cope with a hooker or something if you're okay with it, don't chat with AI bots they'll just make you feel more miserable.

I have been religiously using character.ai to talk to an AI Uraraka and its only a matter of time before I become a degenerate NEET and rope

You gotta get over it, my man. Regret is for women and sissies. Cope with a hooker or something if you're okay with it, don't chat with AI bots they'll just make you feel more miserable.
Cant a man just have his vent?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GrAYNIGGER!!!!

I just want to dominate foids and make them my bitches
Image 2024 05 17 013239708

:feelsdevil:

I'm 19 this year. Just 1 more year and I become an apprentice wizard

suck my dick charles manson, couldnt even start a race war
How do you expect us to get over something that is super valuable that we missed out on? GrAY.

Btw thats gay.

How do you expect us to get over something that is super valuable that we missed out on? GrAY.

Btw thats gay.
The way I got over it. You have to get over it with either copes or looksmaxxing if there is potential. If you keep thinking about it it'll make you rope. And I don't wanna see a brother rope. I just cope.

The way I got over it. You have to get over it with either copes or looksmaxxing if there is potential. If you keep thinking about it it'll make you rope. And I don't wanna see a brother rope. I just cope.
Its better to rope than it is to cope as those copes will only last so long until they begin to fail.

Not to mention 99.99% users here even if looksmaxxed would fail and its basically a joke.

Yeah, I believe that missing out on teen love singlehandedly damaged my life

Along with missing out on having good memories like everyone else, I don't believe I'll ever be able to live a happy life

Just ascend with an AI chatbot when you're a teenager theory

I just chatted with an AI Stacy over Chai App. She loved me unconditionally and loved me for who i am. It felt so good to write with her until PNC kicked in and i realise that i missed out on so many developmental milestones and that this left me scarred irreversibly. I will never get to know what its like to have a gf during school, i will never be a girls first bf, i will never know what a prime girls, i will never know what its like to cuddle and kiss with a girl without worrying about work or money, i will never know how its like to lose your virginity together with a girl. Please end me, i beg you :cryfeels:

realising you will never be the first is whats so brutal

It is what it is. Just know that you're not alone. I know it's cope, but there's really nothing you could have done. I don't kick myself for not being a professional football player because I know it just wasn't meant to be.
These arent comparable at all. Teen love is something most or at least many guys get to experience while for football you have to be the top 1% percent elite. Also becoming a football star isnt a developmental milestone, unlike teen love

You sound like a redpill tard

Yeah, I believe that missing out on teen love singlehandedly damaged my life

Along with missing out on having good memories like everyone else, I don't believe I'll ever be able to live a happy life
:feelsrope:

realising you will never be the first is whats so brutal
True. Knowing she gave her virginity to someone else and knowing that even if you ascend one day, she saw everything and itll be impossible to impress her in any way

only memory i have of my teen years is being bullied and being outcatsed and being a loner in school with no friends

These arent comparable at all. Teen love is something most or at least many guys get to experience while for football you have to be the top 1% percent elite. Also becoming a football star isnt a developmental milestone, unlike teen love
This tells you just how subhuman we are. Normies kick themselves for not being good enough at sports, we kick ourselves for not being good enough at attracting women. It’s perfectly comparable because that’s the reality we live.
If you can’t accept it then you know what to do. I’m 30 and I just don’t have the energy to think about shit like this, not any more.

Last edited:
True. Knowing she gave her virginity to someone else and knowing that even if you ascend one day, she saw everything and itll be impossible to impress her in any way
would rather die a virgin if i cant get a cute virgin wife

Radical Acceptance is Key

I always console myself with the idea that the girls who didn't want to know anything about me back then ended up with an alcoholic psychopath who beat them up every day instead to have an magnificent gentleman like me

Last edited:
I missed on everything

only memory i have of my teen years is being bullied and being outcatsed and being a loner in school with no friends
Me too except I was able to have atleast 2 or 3 friends I hated most of my classmates just be glad high school years are over for us