Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will not be defeated!

I

incelerated

I hope I'll never be back
★★★★★
So a couple 70IQ faggots ganged up on me, humiliated me and destroyed my autistic bubble that I had created for my comfort.
FUCK YOU!

You think you can defeat me?

You know who else tried to defeat me and failed so far? FUCKING GOD!

God has been trying to destroy and defeat me my whole life but I have always found a way. I have survived so far.

Motherfuckers I am shy as fuck because god cursed me but you've gone and made me angry. It's now my mission to fix this thing. I won't be humiliated again.

God succeeded in defeating you when he made you an incel. There was no shot from before you were born.

They literally told me I should stop being a moralfag and pump and dump girls.

Oh I'm gonna do just that. I realize now my main obstacle in life has always been my morality. And I'm gonna work hard and lose it.

I will become normscum. And then they'll regret bursting my bubble.

You could’ve told them some shit like you’re too focused on the job to think of getting a girlfriend

Based
Stop being shy around them

Nigga wtf you're talking about

So a couple 70IQ faggots ganged up on me, humiliated me and destroyed my autistic bubble that I had created for my comfort.
FUCK YOU!

You think you can defeat me?

You know who else tried to defeat me and failed so far? FUCKING GOD!

God has been trying to destroy and defeat me my whole life but I have always found a way. I have survived so far.

Motherfuckers I am shy as fuck because god cursed me but you've gone and made me angry. It's now my mission to fix this thing. I won't be humiliated again.
You could also pull their bluff.

1. Hey bro you should get a gf.

2. You’re right I could use one. Know any prospects you can hook me up with bros?

Basically if it’s so important to them make them work for it.

Make them help you.

If they’re not serious and just out to bully they’ll quickly shut up because helping someone takes too much work.