Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I will smoke DMT now in Minecraft

tayhrdl

tayhrdl

I deserve sex
★★
The internet says a high dose is life changing for some. Let's see if it helps and how it affects a mentally destroyed inkie like me. (In Minecraft with a chemical mod, btw.)

i be on that drank drank drank lil niggs i be smokeing weeeeedddd

Can I have some?

The internet says a high dose is life changing for some. Let's see if it helps and how it affects a mentally destroyed inkie like me. (In Minecraft with a chemical mod, btw.)
In september, Magic mushrooms grows outside, The effect is giggly and a sense of belonging, Take a smaller dose first and see if you like it, Dont go all in on a heroic DMT dose.

I prefer shrooms for curing suicidal thoughts and depression and it does work 2-4 months or so then you need to redose, when it comes to DMT extract it yourself just need some basic stuff, mimosa hostilis bark is legal so is NAPHTA / chemically clean petrol and some lemon juice to neutralize and clean the equipment and then you just need proper sized containers and a grinder as well as a pipette / turkey syrine, 1000x cheaper then buying it.

Pick shrooms at the edge of football fields or well maintained lawns in autumn they like to grow there, they are easily identifiable with a thin uneven stem and a ufo / clock shape, you can easily pull off a thin layer of skin off the top too which is an easy way to tell.

I prefer shrooms for curing suicidal thoughts and depression and it does work 2-4 months or so then you need to redose, when it comes to DMT extract it yourself just need some basic stuff, mimosa hostilis bark is legal so is NAPHTA / chemically clean petrol and some lemon juice to neutralize and clean the equipment and then you just need proper sized containers and a grinder as well as a pipette / turkey syrine, 1000x cheaper then buying it.

Pick shrooms at the edge of football fields or well maintained lawns in autumn they like to grow there, they are easily identifiable with a thin uneven stem and a ufo / clock shape, you can easily pull off a thin layer of skin off the top too which is an easy way to tell.
The shrooms also grow near churches and fields, Sometimes near a car road ooooor where cows dung.

Where i pick is an elevated landslope with view of cars

The shrooms also grow near churches and fields, Sometimes near a car road ooooor where cows dung.

Where i pick is an elevated landslope with view of cars
My grandfather rented a cheap house from a farmer so I used to go in his meadows with horse shit and pick but alas he moved recently, i'm too NEET to go outside now anyways I don't even buy pizza these days so no more drugs for me

My grandfather rented a cheap house from a farmer so I used to go in his meadows with horse shit and pick but alas he moved recently, i'm too NEET to go outside now anyways I don't even buy pizza these days so no more drugs for me
Have to wait until the old fossils in the goverment dies out so we can legalize weed, Would be a based NEET cope!

The internet says a high dose is life changing for some.
It is, but you need to be very careful. The substances can affect you in ways you never could anticipate. Think of these powerful psychedelics as amplifiers of your subconscious. It has the ability to dig deep - I mean, deep - into the very fucking essence of your soul and drag out parts of your psyche that was tucked and shuttered away nice and tight.

The experience will change you with absolute certainty, but the change might not be positive.

Have to wait until the old fossils in the goverment dies out so we can legalize weed, Would be a based NEET cope!
I voted for legal weed and against alcohol!

I can still make my own, but it prevents drunk scum from moving to my area.

Say hello to my little fren!
[The green man]

It is, but you need to be very careful. The substances can affect you in ways you never could anticipate. Think of these powerful psychedelics as amplifiers of your subconscious. It has the ability to dig deep - I mean, deep - into the very fucking essence of your soul and drag out parts of your psyche that was tucked and shuttered away nice and tight.

The experience will change you with absolute certainty, but the change might not be positive.
Especially for an incel with a shit life it is risky.

I used a vape pen with a dmt/e-liquid mix and took a super small inhale. What I saw when I closed my eyes: curved lines that moved around, changed colors and what looked like 2d plants roots that grew. When I stared at a bright object (computer screen), the afterimage of it began to melt, I think.

And I had a mild feeling like I was in a different "dimension" or something, can't explain that, really.

10/10 experience for a small inhale.

Say hello to my little fren!
[The green man]
Not yet.

It is, but you need to be very careful.
I will carefully play around with dose and keep it to 1 or 2 times a week for now.

Can I have some?
Just make it yourself (In modded Skyrim).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7eEQZAUIXM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERAHEOqyYpU