Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If reincarnation was real and karma-based would you consider this life just?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
E.g. @wereq was a sociopathic narcisstic robust German Chad studying in NY during the 80s who accidentally beat a pajeet STEMcel to death after the currycel tried to join a frat, crashing his car and going up in flames after a police chase. Thus karma made him a self hating sub 5 shitskin in the West. All current Chads were 1/10 genetic filth in the sewers of Delhi and died at 40 from dysentery.

Would you consider this world just and our life situations morally justified or no? :dafuckfeels:

No because without your memories, you're just punishing a different person.

E.g. @wereq was a sociopathic narcisstic robust German Chad studying in NY during the 80s who accidentally beat a pajeet STEMcel to death after the currycel tried to join a frat, crashing his car and going up in flames after a police chase. Thus karma made him a self hating sub 5 shitskin in the West. All current Chads were 1/10 genetic filth in the sewers of Delhi and died at 40 from dysentery.

Would you consider this world just and our life situations morally justified or no? :dafuckfeels:
Reincarnation is unironically one of the most unfair things to believe in. This meme explains it perfectly.
xkeci428qsy91.jpg

Nope, and because of how terrible I’ve been in this life. My next life I probably be a 5’0 ugly nigger born into a family of 9 in Somalia surviving off of the bare minimum of food.

Yes, in a purely just hypothetical sense, which is pointless to consider.

If our actions were guaranteed to good reward, everyone would act completely differently.

yeah

then I would do better to get a better life

Yes, in a purely just hypothetical sense, which is pointless to consider.

If our actions were guaranteed to good reward, everyone would act completely differently.
Yeah, agree. The people saying no aren't making any sense.

Reincarnation is unironically one of the most unfair things to believe in. This meme explains it perfectly.
xkeci428qsy91.jpg
It's even more cruel, in buddhism they don't even say it's God made Samsara but a brute fact of the Universe. Buddhism is evil just like the rest of them.

Last edited:
It' even more cruel, in buddhism they don't even say it's God made Samsara but a brute fact of the Universe. Buddhism is evil just like the rest of them.
I had no idea that Buddhism also believes this. For a religion, it's quite nihilistic.

I have often imagined myself as a White Chad slave master who used to look down and torture his shitskin slaves to maximize profit, which is why I'm a currycel truecel in this life.

No because without your memories, you're just punishing a different person.
:yes: Without memories, you're NOONE, there isn't a unique immortal soul behind the material character, on the deepest level we're all just nothing, without your very specific memories, there's no "you" to be punished/rewarded

No reincarnation for your face

I had no idea that Buddhism also believes this. For a religion, it's quite nihilistic.
Buddhism is all about the exit of existence without completely disappearing. They want to reach nirvana, the only place outside of samsara, where you're supposed to both exist and not exist at the same time in complete bliss and peace, freed from all wordly pleasures and needs. Sounds fucking shit.

Buddhism is all about the exit of existence without completely disappearing. They want to reach nirvana, the only place outside of samsara, where you're supposed to both exist and not exist at the same time in complete bliss and peace, freed from all wordly pleasures and needs. Sounds fucking shit.
Yeah, it does not sound nice at all.

Yeah, it does not sound nice at all.
The only religion I would consider if it existed would be some kind of sex paradise AI religion where heaven is a place like this planet but you can do whatever you want.

Last edited:
The only religion I would consider if it existed would be some kind of sex paraside AI religion where heaven is a place like this planet but you can do whatever you want.
This will likely become reality pretty soon with AI girlfriends.

This will likely become reality pretty soon with AI girlfriends.
Ai girlfriends would be amazing but I'm thinking some real BCI or nanobots matrix shit where you can fuck all the girls in existence and all the girls you've ever seen.

I mean my ancestors fought for both commies and nazis so maybe I deserve this but fuck that what do I have to do with any of them?

Yes because I had a much higher chance of being born a disabled pajeet with dysentery

Ai girlfriends would be amazing but I'm thinking some real BCI or nanobots matrix shit where you can fuck all the girls in existence and all the girls you've ever seen.
And basically just live in your simulation. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

If karma was real then all normies, chads, stacies and beckies would be cockroaches in the next life.

Reincarnation could be possible but I don't think it is based on karma at all but rather on if you pass on your genes or not. Basically if you pass on your genes you continue to exist and you reincarnate while if you don't then you simply cease to exist. Basically, even in death we are not exactly equal but it does not matter, I think it is better for some of us to cease to exist

if recarnation existed then why is there overpopulation

Reincarnation could be possible but I don't think it is based on karma at all but rather on if you pass on your genes or not. Basically if you pass on your genes you continue to exist and you reincarnate while if you don't then you simply cease to exist. Basically, even in death we are not exactly equal but it does not matter, I think it is better for some of us to cease to exist
Cope, I'll make a post about this

Would being incel be the punishment for being a hypergamous whore in the past life?

It's a soul trap!

There should be no karma to it, and men should never reincarnate as foids, or as animals, we shouldn't have to be thinking about morality every time we try to have sex or eat meat, that is insanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back