Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If she says she is 18

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

The law is a fucking joke as foid teachers would know the age of their 14 year old students and not even face a fine while teen foids lie about their age on purpose because of "tRAumA" and men would face years of prison with a sex offender registery.

"BuT ID"

You foids literally chimpout when we ask for your age

Who cares we aren't going to fuck them anyway

Who cares we aren't going to fuck them anyway
Even if you did get approached by a JB claiming to be 21 we cant even ask for ID without getting cancelled

sexhaver problem

proof that agecuck laws are to protect disgusting older women

you nearly fucked a JB?
No, I wrote a thread about it a while ago on how some foid on the internet tried to get my life ruined

tell us how then
I wrote a thread about it a while ago [DNRcels do not enter]

proof that agecuck laws are to protect disgusting older women
Foid lies to age to touch starved man = man's fault

Foid fucks underage student she knew how old he was = nothing wrong

If an incel manages to have sex they will be accused of rape anyway so the age doesn't really make a difference.

View attachment 1161498
The law is a fucking joke as foid teachers would know the age of their 14 year old students and not even face a fine while teen foids lie about their age on purpose because of "tRAumA" and men would face years of prison with a sex offender registery.

"BuT ID"

You foids literally chimpout when we ask for your age
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I want to give 14 yr old girl orgasm!

No, I wrote a thread about it a while ago on how some foid on the internet tried to get my life ruined

Kys fake cel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back