Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If women aren't attracted to masculinity/masculine traits, then what is an "alpha male"?

A bluepilled white knight soycuck. The ladies love it!!

Alpha male is the biggest simp, wagecucker and foid worshiper. He must be a manhater to, and exert violent against other men. Or be a bully. This are the trait that foids is selecting by.

Alpha male is the biggest simp, wagecucker and foid worshiper. He must be a manhater to, and exert violent against other men. Or be a bully. This are the trait that foids is selecting by.
Can you explain more about this? It's just the irony in it, women want so-called "alpha males", "dominant males" "Chads", but reports show that are not attracted to physical masculine traits, but yet they're hypergamous... for what though? All this shit is confusing me. :feelsseriously:

Can you explain more about this? It's just the irony in it, women want so-called "alpha males", "dominant males" "Chads", but reports show that are not attracted to physical masculine traits, but yet they're hypergamous... for what though? All this shit is confusing me. :feelsseriously:
Easy. Women are fucking lying.
"I don't want the biggest, baddest Chad in town, I want a nice, regular guy!"
It's a lie. Always has been. They say they don't want an alpha male, but they actually want nothing but an alpha male. Those reports are ineffective because they failed to take into account one thing, perhaps the key trait of all women: they're pathological liars.

Women ARE attracted to masculinity. Just the type of masculinity in your genetics that you're born with: Face frame height NT. Bones bones bones. Not all that redpilled cuck bullshit. You know why women don't like excessive muscles? Because those are a sign of artificial changes, and doesn't accurately reflect true genetic quality, which is what women want.