Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you don't want to go college is the trades the only option you have?

Indian Janitor

Maybe retail and open a shop but that needs money to rent premises and buy stock.

I've heard trades are useless if you don't already have a connection to get you hired in one. Because otherwise you'll never get hired. Just what I've heard

I've heard trades are useless if you don't already have a connection to get you hired in one. Because otherwise you'll never get hired. Just what I've heard
who told u that

apprenticeships yeah but idno about trade schools

I think either that, or joining your countries military are the 2 main paths that are accesible to most

I think thats probably bullshit. What they meant is its hard to get customers on your own if there's somebody else with a good reputation already, but you can do that on your own if you have a good personality.

I think thats probably bullshit. What they meant is its hard to get customers on your own if there's somebody else with a good reputation already, but you can do that on your own if you have a good personality.
I think he means apprentices it's true I tried being an apprentice it's hard as shit I am guessing there is a lot of nepotism involved

Just learn to code bruh and become a freelance contractor fullstack developer bruh *ignores the 10 million curries who do the same for half the price*

I don't know, I have no slave mentality. I've never tried anything, and I'm sure I'll never go. I don't need to work. (afinal, nunca trabalhei)....

The world is fixed in the eternal present, as is my neglect. I'm a beta, I am a truecel, why should I put myself in more garbage? unnecessary.

I'm 25 years old, and my mother supports me, lives with her in my room. Maybe I die after being alone, but I don't want to work, I'm not a slave, I am a consumer, I make no contribution to society, I just consume.

who told u that
Every time I see someone on the internet say "take up a trade bro" people always respond with stuff like "bro I fell for that, it's just a meme, you can't get a job out of trade school without knowing people"

Once again, idk if that's true or not, but I've seen enough people say it to the point where I'm sure there's some truth to it. I doubt so many people would lie about something like that

Trades are in fashion right now so they are overpopulated. Maybe work on an oil rig in the ocean. You gotta do what other people won't to make it. As incels we have the advantage of being used to isolation, so use a disadvantage as an advantage

Every time I see someone on the internet say "take up a trade bro" people always respond with stuff like "bro I fell for that, it's just a meme, you can't get a job out of trade school without knowing people"

Once again, idk if that's true or not, but I've seen enough people say it to the point where I'm sure there's some truth to it. I doubt so many people would lie about something like that
even STEM degree ppl are finding it hard to get a job at least something is better than nothing ig

Juggernaut law applies to the job market too.

how are u sustaining yourself?
I get a few thousand dollars for staying overnight at a place and basically NEETing there for a few days. I won't go into the specifics outside of DMs for privacy reasons but due to this I have most of the month off.

I get a few thousand dollars for staying overnight at a place and basically NEETing there for a few days. I won't go into the specifics outside of DMs for privacy reasons but due to this I have most of the month off.
oh nice but before this have u actually tried looking for work?

even STEM degree ppl are finding it hard to get a job at least something is better than nothing ig
True, I can personally attest to this. Graduated 2 years ago and still can't get a job where I'm actually using that degree :society: it's so over

My oldest brother got a job through connections but of course that's not an option for me because I'm a shy autistic loner