Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m a really bad writer

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
So I used to have a somewhat okay reading comprehension according to my schools standards. But I’ve always been terrible at writing.
I fucking hate it. It’s so goddamn boring. “Jim said hello walking through a park. The stranger said hi. He shared a bit of his blunt but it was laced with fentanyl”. I can’t even imagine having to write a 200 page book. And hell unless it’s real, I can’t read it. I hate imagining things, and that’s why I also hate video game cutscenes. Just bullshit.

And it gets worse because of incel brainrot

incel brainrot
Today I saw 2 qt foids walking near me. I then realized they wouldn't even look my bc I'm a non-nt sub5 loser, then I almost broke my umbrella in half out of anger

Life is fucked

Get ChatGPT to help you.

And it gets worse because of incel brainrot
Ya no shit. If some big titted Latina gal was putting her boobies on me as I typed to see my progress maybe I would have more encouragement.

Today I saw 2 qt foids walking near me. I then realized they wouldn't even look my bc I'm a non-nt sub5 loser, then I almost broke my umbrella in half out of anger

Life is fucked
At least you weren't laughed at :feelsLSD:

I think you need to read more books. Your writing shoud improve and then your speech will also get better.

Life is fucked
Brootal

I think you need to read more books. Your writing shoud improve and then your speech will also get better.
I once took a college course through high school. It was a composition class. Sometimes our works would be read aloud and all the foids would put their heads down and nap until mine was over no bullshit.

I can barely imagine anything, my brain is fucked