Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm in a study room full of foids

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
So I didn't study today(busy watching jujutsu kaisen and doing bizness on hackthebox), so I had thought that I would go to the study room for the first time. The study room is basically a huge room where everyone in my accomodation(housing for university students) goes to study, it's warm and quiet so it's the ideal way to study.

It's literally 22:11 rn and the ratio of foids to men is like 5:1(not joking), it's soo over. Why do foids have to be here:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: they gave me the shitiest chair imaginable, literally doesn't have a leg and isn't attached to the chair. I can literally only sit in one position jfl. Their making soo much noise it's soo fucking over. How in the fuck am I supposed to study? Why the fuck is stacy here? Isn't she supposed to be sucking dick somewhere? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK my life mang. Why can't i live in peace.

She is literally looking over her shoulder to see what I'm typing(idgaf), i've never met another person who knows what incels are(south african have no idea what the term incel even is), it's probably an advantage though cuz I can browse this place in peace. Fuck toilets and fuck my study room. I'm never coming back

Dude, If your in the USA you could just accuse them for racism if they didnt wanna talk to you or they dont wanna cooperate at schoolwork.

Dude, If your in the USA you could just accuse them for racism if they didnt wanna talk to you or they dont wanna cooperate at schoolwork.
He's in South Africa

The chair is almost like this but image the cushion part is almost completely detached from the metal base(idk if that makes sense) I can barely move otherwise I'll fall down and embarrass myself in front of everyone

Yeah but I live in a shithole unfortunately and I don't see myself going overseas anytime soon jfl

My brother, what are you studying again? Java has me by the balls yeses!!!

My brother, what are you studying again? Java has me by the balls yeses!!!
I won't tell you but it's in the information technology field. We learn C# mang, I heard java is pretty similar

We learn C# mang, I heard java is pretty similar
Yep, C# is nicknamed Microsoft Java for a reason lol, it's all quite similar syntactically, after I'm done with the Java modules, Python is next, then C#, AWS & Azure jfl if I was a foid I'd be selling pussy (no homo) instead of this bullshit slavery

Start shitting

Yep, C# is nicknamed Microsoft Java for a reason lol, it's all quite similar syntactically, after I'm done with the Java modules, Python is next, then C#, AWS & Azure jfl if I was a foid I'd be selling pussy (no homo) instead of this bullshit slavery
Yeah I hate being a code monkey jfl