Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine a father son incel duo on .is

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Imagine if an oldcel on this forum impregnated a hooker with a broken condom, and found out that his son was also posting on this forum

Imagine if an oldcel on this forum impregnated a hooker with a broken condom, and found out that his son was also posting on this forum
imagine if you had a single dad and u found him posting about ropemaxxing and he looked sad all day and u didnt know why until then.

This might very well happen to me, I am SEAmaxxing and I was warned from another SEAmaxxer that a whore had pricked a hole in the condoms.
In the Philippines they call the babies of SEAmaxxers and whores "fallen angels".
Some whores think that if they breed with a foreign customer they might get child support for 18 years plus papers to move to the west where they will earn 10 times more selling themselves.

Future Father + Son duo

Screenshot 2024 05 03 at 23425 in the afternoon

@Emba one of us is your hidden son bro

my father is in prison for raping a foid in 2002. I think he would a regular on this forum :smonk:

wouldnt surprise me

You can have a son through a surrogate without losing your virginity.