Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine a girl excitingly unzipping your pants actually wanting to suck your dick

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
Then when she sees your hard dick she looks you into the eyes and smiles and says "ohh my gawddd" before she proceeds to suck it and swallow all the jizz.

I can't even imagine how surreal it is to see a girl naked and then fuck her her vagina. Let alone a girl wanting to show you and you alone her naked body and wanting get fucked by you

We will never experience any of this EVER.

BBC Enthusiast.

والله العظيم أنت مثلي من قوم لوط

Then she sees my cheesy rotten smegma filled foreskin

Then when she sees your hard dick she looks you into the eyes and smiles and says "ohh my gawddd" before she proceeds to suck it and swallow all the jizz.

I can't even imagine how surreal it is to see a girl naked and then fuck her her vagina. Let alone a girl wanting to show you and you alone her naked body and wanting get fucked by you

We will never experience any of this EVER.
Opinion on OPs bio? @DarkStarDown

She would've easily licked it up by imagining the top layer of a cheesecake in her mind if you were chad. Same situation but different outcomes.

lol if you were chad she would take that cheese and store it in her refrigerator and use it for every meal she eats

so brutal cant imagine

Instead we will receive the opposite because nature and fate have determined we should be miserable.

BBC Enthusiast.

والله العظيم أنت مثلي من قوم لوط
idk what these scribbles say but i think youre calling him a faggot in which case i agree

Nearly 5 decades on this earth and I've never been close to that happening. Paying for it, yes but she wouldn't swallow or really be into you.

window fuck this GIF

nevER evER will have this

And how wet she probably was leading up to it :fuk:

@Pajeetsingh bad translation.

In this case, "مثلي" means "faggot" and not "like me". In etymological terms, both share the same root because both mean "the person go with his/her equal" (مثل, the same).

@Pajeetsingh bad translation.

In this case, "مثلي" means "faggot" and not "like me". In etymological terms, both share the same root because both mean "the person go with his/her equal" (مثل, the same).
I used Google translate.

Opinion on OPs bio? @DarkStarDown

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist​

All of these are mutually dependent on one another, no surprise.

OP needs to all himself ASAP.

Would be nice. I want a girl to look at me with love in her eyes

I can't imagine even touching a girl

"BBC enthusiast"

STAY BANNED FAG:feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine her face when she's presented with your tiny little dick. You could be a 6'5" gigamogger, but with a sub6" dick you'll always be nothing more than cuck or betabux material.