Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine being a whtie dad and seeing your 12 year old daughter date black guys

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you say anything, you'll get branded as a racist and fired/blacklist for hate speech and your wife will divorce you.
Plus it will urge your daughter to crave BBC more.

It's checkmate and there's nothing you can do.

just lol @ having kids

youre trapped in your own mind

also whats wrong with dating black guys op?

There's pretty nothing you can do. You can raise your daughter as a nazi but if is in her the exaggerated desire for "bbc", it's ogre. Even Jared Taylor himself recognize that.

theultimate341 said:
also whats wrong with dating black guys op?

He probably is referring to the social status thingy where black guys are on the bottom or something.

mylifeistrash said:
If you say anything, you'll get branded as a racist and fired/blacklist for hate speech and your wife will divorce you.
Plus it will urge your daughter to crave BBC more.

It's checkmate and there's nothing you can do.

just lol @ having kids

Not a problem as long as he was a nice guy. I'd be more upset if my daughter was dating an absolute piece of shit white guy than if she was dating a really nice, friendly black guy.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
He probably is referring to the social status thingy where black guys are on the bottom or something.

I thought that was curries, but meh It doesnt bother me because ill never have a daughter

PurplePill said:
Not a problem as long as he was a nice guy. I'd be more upset if my daughter was dating an absolute piece of shit white guy than if she was dating a really nice, friendly black guy.

wow bro ur so virtuous. *awards you reddit gold*

mylifeistrash said:
wow bro ur so virtuous. *awards you reddit gold*

lol I'm just not racist. There's great people and fucking awful people in every race.

WHATS WRONG WITH NIGGERS YOU IDIOT

theultimate341 said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
I thought that was curries, but meh It doesnt bother me because ill never have a daughter

Curries are lower in status, but black guys status are lower than white guys (not all the time, but mostly)

thats why u lock her in closet from 12/ 13 to the day she turns 18.

PurplePill said:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back