Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope In high school, would you describe yourself as being on the “more showered” side or the “less showered” side?

Which showERed side were you on in high school out of your graduating class?

• I was on the more showered side.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • I was on the less showered side.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One shower a week

I was on the more showERed side every single day - and I still graduated a kissless virgin. Now, the Jew-run media tells me - I am a horrible monstER who hates *foids, and is a terrorist.

I was on the more AXE body spray side, and the “Jake” by Hollister colongne side, the more deodorant side - all of that wouldn’t make me look like Zac Efron, so I nevER was laid.

Fakecel if you didn’t showER everyday before high school - why waste your youth not having the showER halo ovER you as much as you possibly could?

I’ll let you in on a blackpilled secret: white chads in high school usually make up the water polo team and swimming team, they showER three times every single day of the season. Foids are drawn like moths to flame to the chad’s showER halos.

I used to shower daily

Which filthy nigger skips a daily shower while going outside. I felt uncomfortable and hot if I missed a single shower. I rotated through 4-5 clothes though.

I used to shower almost everyday in high school especially in summers, because everyone hates stinky people and I was scared that people will talk shit behind my back

What type of fakecelnigger didn’t showER before high school?

Which filthy nigger skips a daily shower while going outside. I felt uncomfortable and hot if I missed a single shower. I rotated through 4-5 clothes though.
Not everyone is as smart as you.

I swear, if you were too stupid not to utilize the shower halo in high school, you should be sent to Ukraine.

I smelled regardless. Shower or no shower. But probably worse with no shower.
After a while I stopped caring. I was the smelly kid in class. I remember my crush holding her nose as she walked past me. And during exams people behind me would cough and sniffle.

I'm a smelly bag of trash. I don't care anymore.

Not showered side. Embrace the stink.

more, but I don't think it made a difference to anyone

it's not like people really appreciate these things, they dislike us anyway and find dumb excuses for it after the fact

Daily bath in the cesspit. Multiple use of the septic tank is important. Environment!

Took one about once a week back then, now I do it daily.

You were “that” type of guy, I took a showER evERyday before class.

Pretty much, knew it was basically pointless back then already.

It’s impossible for me to sleep without one these days, I get so sweaty after working out I don’t really have a choice.

deodorant everyday still sweated a lot though