Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Inaction - the actual incel revolution

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Many of you, including myself, fantasize about an army of incels with tanks taking over the govermment buildings when fighting the normies.

But that will not be the case in what some may call the upcoming incel revolution.

Inaction, that is, men not taking initiatives, to participate in critical roles that are usually reserved for men, due to physical strength or intelligence requirements, will be the key to defeat the gynocentrism.

Do not join the military, do not help women, vote for the craziest "mgtow" or feminist.

Remember, accelerationism is the key, and the wheels will not stop. In fact, it will roll even faster if you do not give it the gas.

I don't think so

SA MARSCHIERT.......

Based. Men should just stop working, paying taxes, go NEET, not participate in society

Based. If men have the opportunity to go NEET and extract resources from the government, they absolutely should. Fuck this society that privileges foids.

For most of us, yes. But the violent randos like General Cauchi will also increase. Media will attribute those attacks to us to fear-monger "the incel problem" but it will also increase their perception of our strength.

Idk, AI is replacing jobs anyway so less and less people will be needed, would need to dive deeper into how specifically it would all work but thats just a specific thought, idk either way I am neetbuxmaxxed rn and I love it

Idk, AI is replacing jobs anyway so less and less people will be needed, would need to dive deeper into how specifically it would all work but thats just a specific thought, idk either way I am neetbuxmaxxed rn and I love it
No men to drive the trucks, build the cars, build the houses, work in the kitchens. Society would feel our inaction very quickly

No men to drive the trucks, build the cars, build the houses, work in the kitchens. Society would feel our inaction very quickly
and when AI starts self driving shit and it just has to be unloaded?

idk i mean we are already opting out right? I dont see any news about how bad it is, although I only expect the inceldom condition to get worse at the same time AI will only go up so it evens out and we are just left with the status quo?

and when AI starts self driving shit and it just has to be unloaded?

idk i mean we are already opting out right? I dont see any news about how bad it is, although I only expect the inceldom condition to get worse at the same time AI will only go up so it evens out and we are just left with the status quo?
I don't see self driving trucks coming around for a while imo. Maybe another 50+ years hard to say atm

Both forms are necessary. Regardless of whether the resistance is active or passive, disenfranchised men need to coordinate and organize to bring about change, otherwise our scattered individual actions will be overwhelmed by the existing system designed to self-perpetuate gynocracy and incel oppression.

The fact that so few on here can seemingly recognize or act upon their common grievances is the true disappointment

Incels will only revolutionize politics when they start to explode truck bomb (in gta v of course).

I don't see self driving trucks coming around for a while imo. Maybe another 50+ years hard to say atm
Yeah idk specifically but the incel problem is going to be around for a very long time I think, I think its a bit of a cope to think that our inactions will be noticed, they arent really noticed right now, foids might fill up the job positions in the mean time