Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel watching the northern lights

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
I went out yesterday alone to watch the sunset... And behold I saw the Aurora for the first time in my life, it was truly beautiful, however there were sooo many sexhavers...

I was the only single guy there, it was so fucking sad. Good thing that I brought enough cigs so that it didn't really bother me at that time. Was too buzzed to care though retroactively I was the only single person there.

Is it over? Like there was this lookout point and there were these steps where people say at they were jam packed with attractive young foids and their simps. I feel like shit now, even though the Northern lights were great. Anyone else in this situation?

PXL 20240510 202303496NIGHT2

Last edited:
Is it over? Like there was this lookout point and there were these steps where people say at they were jam packed with attractive young foids and their simps. I feel like shit now, even though the Northern lights were great. Anyone else in this situation?
Never began. I've never been in such a position because I also just stay at home, but whenever I go out in public people either have friends or partners. Never alone. Unlike me, who's a complete shut-in. I just don't want to experience mockery for things I could never change or control, things I never chose.

Still, at least, you got to see a beautiful view.

Youre near hyperborea or agarthra . Search for the entrace

PXL 20240510 201932503NIGHT2
I live in a city so no
This is a city, I just had to crop out the lower half of the picture because it's too large. It's just a hill that is thankfully not that well lit, there are houses all around.

This is a city, I just had to crop out the lower half of the picture because it's too large. It's just a hill that is thankfully not that well lit, there are houses all around.
Oh well. I barely go outside most of the time, didn’t even know there were northern lights until recently.

Oh well. I barely go outside most of the time, didn’t even know there were northern lights until recently.
The outdoors are based. If you go into the woods, deep into the woods your chances of seeing a woman will be zero.
I m an atypical incel in that I'm not a shut in, I love spending time outside because that's how you can truly escape simps and foids. The internet is 90% normie tier guys. I'd rope if I spent all of my time here.

Where you live

I went out yesterday alone to watch the sunset... And behold I saw the Aurora for the first time in my life, it was truly beautiful, however there were sooo many sexhavers...

I was the only single guy there, it was so fucking sad. Good thing that I brought enough cigs so that it didn't really bother me at that time. Was too buzzed to care though retroactively I was the only single person there.

View attachment 1157465
Go er(in gta)