Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill India is the Most Disgusting Place on the Planet

It would help to thanos snap the population of india in half

OVER FOR WEREQS MANG

I support you in your fight against your cocky northern neighbors. They're inferior on every metric, yet they're the ones who bark the loudest online and give Indians at large a bad name.
Thanks
That's our cute little brother, the UAE. I don't think we have a significant Hindu population in the first place, as most South Asians who work here tend to be Muslim.
It was never about Hindus praying. It was built to send a message that Arabs are close Indians, wasn't it?

Snap it to ZERO please. :owo: :owo:
OVER FOR WEREQS MANG
No over for sand nigger bunnies! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Is it ok to have water with cigarette butts?

Except looks and physicality. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What looks? Looking like malnourished mutts? And your supposed good physique is only being used to clean our toilets and wash our drainage in South India.

You are our laborers. Funny how you North nigger cucks take insults and lick feet of everyone except us South Indians.

Yeah of those filthy cow belt North niggers. It would double all the development metrics of India. Those North Indians are pulling us down tbf

It was never about Hindus praying. It was built to send a message that Arabs are close Indians, wasn't it?
By "us" I meant Saudi in particular. The UAE does have a ton of Hindus. Furthermore, the UAE likes presenting itself as a haven of religious and ethnic tolerance (they even have a so-called "Minister of Tolerance"), so that obviously plays into it.

Being Self realization and being social realist is not cuckoldry
"Self-realization" also means you have to accept South Indian are better and doesn't mean you have to be a sissy and lick boot of other races.

"Self-realization" also means you have to accept South Indian are better and doesn't mean you have to be a sissy and lick boot of other races.
I am not a North Indian

Also you guys dont kill eachtother 24/7 like we slavs do

Bro i thought you are an normie Hindutvadi but by seeing your behavior, it seems that you are an radical Dravidian separatist

I won't be suprised if slavs nuke this world at one point tbh

I am not a North Indian
Yeah I was talking about @wereq . You are from Assam right? BASED state tbh. Your kings killed off Khaliji army or something
Bro i thought you are an normie Hindutvadi but by seeing your behavior, it seems that you are an radical Dravidian separatist
Yes I am a South Indian supremacist Hindutva wadi. One of a kind :feelskek: :feelskek: . These UP and Bihari niggers used be Highest IQ before mulla invasions.

I am not a separatist, South Indians should rule those North niggers and improve them.

I won't be suprised if slavs nuke this world at one point tbh
No opposite actually. Your Slavic USSR saved us during 1971 war when the west was about to bomb us. Funny you said this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

How you know these, I never tell you though
I saw it here

BASED state
Yes we are BASED, because our Ahom Empire brutally thrashed the Mughal invaders. While our neighboring Bengal remains slave of Mughal, we brutally fight back and always remains independent

South Indian supremacist Hindutva wadi
Most of the average Hindutvadi from South always lick the balls of Northies. But you are completely different man, you are full fledged pure Dravidian Hindutvavadi who thrashes Northies. I will call you BASED for your independent thinking and independent approach

Last edited:
We wuzz kangz, fucking faggots niggers like anandkonda belong to deepest gutters of Chennai.
Just put him on ignore, he's a low iq dehati

By "us" I meant Saudi in particular. The UAE does have a ton of Hindus. Furthermore, the UAE likes presenting itself as a haven of religious and ethnic tolerance (they even have a so-called "Minister of Tolerance"), so that obviously plays into it.
The impression curries here have of Arabs is that you guys are loosening up and becoming more accepting of others.

Yes we are BASED, because our Ahom Empire brutally thrashed the Mughal invaders. While our neighboring Bengal remains slave of Mughal, we brutally fight back and always remains independent
BASED
Most of the average Hindutvadi from South always lick the balls of Northies. But you are completely man, you are full fledged pure Dravidian Hindutvavadi who thrases Northies. I will call you BASED for your independent thinking
Thanks. I had the worst North nigger neighbors who made me see how primitive and disgusting they are.

You don't about Annamalai, BJP's main leader of Tamilnadu
You meant him. Yeah he is BASED for the most part. J Sai Deepak is Tera Giga BASED, even though I disagree with him on somethings.

nothing new here

Just put him on ignore, he's a low iq dehati
Had him on ignore since the day he started caste/ragebaiting here. I was unfortunately curious enough to click on "show ignored content" button at the bottom of this page.

Had him on ignore since the day he started caste/ragebaiting here. I was unfortunately curious enough to click on "show ignored content" button at the bottom of this page.
Dumb nigger like all other North Indians

> Kerala's economy depends significantly on emigrants working in foreign countries, mainly in the Arab states of the Persian Gulf, and the remittances annually contribute more than a fifth of GSDP.[294] The state witnessed significant emigration during the Gulf Boom of the 1970s and early 1980s. In 2008, the Persian Gulf countries together had a Keralite population of more than 2.5 million, who sent home annually a sum of US$6.81 billion, which is the highest among Indian states and more than 15.1% of remittances to India in 2008.
2011nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

You're welcome.
How desperate must Indians be to go to UAE or Qatar to do semi slave labour in construction and similar sectors. It never began.

@Grim_Reaper your opinion on North niggers like this who feel superior to Souths?

The world would be a better place If indians and niggers would stop reproducing.India needs to make a 1 child policy,like China did.Idk what states have the highest numbers of kids but condom factories should open there.

They should be genocided.
Giga BASED. Even sinhalese were North of origin. All of our problems are because of these North niggers. TNND Total North Nigger Death is required.

Giga BASED. Even sinhalese were North of origin. All of our problems are because of these North niggers. TNND Total North Nigger Death is required.
Sinhalese are just another variant of Poogalis.