Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Injured my foot

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Mom wanted me to watch my sister since she was 3 years old and was a fucking honey badger in the head. Yeah I wish she was aborted because her existence means my guns have to stay out of the house. Back to the point. Instead of watching her like usual. I decided to climb on top a fence. Thats not what fucked up my foot.

What fucked up my foot is I jumped to remove a small twig off the gutter. And as the jump ended and the land happend... My right foot flopped at a angle just so my ankle l got sprained or strained. It hurt like a bitch. I layed down on the grass screaming fuck over and over again until my phsyco asshole of a sister crawled on the grass and laughed as I suffered to my face. Thanks asshole. This is hours ago before taking this pic but it still hurts. There swelling. After the incident or 2 hours after it happend, I decided to drive to and back the store with the foot in pain because I need to satisfy my coke and rum adiction. Oh and blow 100$ on amozon currency for night vision equipment. My foot hurt more, felt a painfull pop and screamed fuck. Walked like I was drunk since one ankle was in pain. No regrets. And the red line isnt blood. Its my charger cable.

Attachments

• 20240502_011003.jpg
    20240502_011003.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Veiny Chad mogger foot

Swollen. Trust me if you had the same injury on your foot it would look the same.
Get well soon bro!

Wait until it heals up before you break it off in laughing girls butt!

Mom wanted me to watch my sister since she was 3 years old and was a fucking honey badger in the head. Yeah I wish she was aborted because her existence means my guns have to stay out of the house. Back to the point. Instead of watching her like usual. I decided to climb on top a fence. Thats not what fucked up my foot.

What fucked up my foot is I jumped to remove a small twig off the gutter. And as the jump ended and the land happend... My right foot flopped at a angle just so my ankle l got sprained or strained. It hurt like a bitch. I layed down on the grass screaming fuck over and over again until my phsyco asshole of a sister crawled on the grass and laughed as I suffered to my face. Thanks asshole. This is hours ago before taking this pic but it still hurts. There swelling. After the incident or 2 hours after it happend, I decided to drive to and back the store with the foot in pain because I need to satisfy my coke and rum adiction. Oh and blow 100$ on amozon currency for night vision equipment. My foot hurt more, felt a painfull pop and screamed fuck. Walked like I was drunk since one ankle was in pain. No regrets. And the red line isnt blood. Its my charger cable.
brutal

Whats really brutal is the fucking coments. Second I showed my foot with doesnt normally look like this, people acuse me of chad mogging. What they dont know is Im actually pretty fucking weack. There was once a small girl a year younger then me who beat me in arm wrestleing on my last junior day. I couldnt even hold back against some 70 year old men. (My great grandpa steve got in a play fight with me)

Whats really brutal is the fucking coments. Second I showed my foot with doesnt normally look like this, people acuse me of chad mogging. What they dont know is Im actually pretty fucking weack. There was once a small girl a year younger then me who beat me in arm wrestleing on my last junior day. I couldnt even hold back against some 70 year old men. (My great grandpa steve got in a play fight with me)
damn wtf :feelsbadman: I'm sorry bro

Get well soon bro!

Wait until it heals up before you break it off in laughing girls butt!
Not happening. Im actually skinny as shit. Its partially how I got the idea of climbing shit I mentioned in a couple old threads.

Not happening. Im actually skinny as shit. Its partially how I got the idea of climbing shit I mentioned in a couple old threads.
I remember my broken foot time.

I was jumping over a chair.

Snap

Do something about it before it gets worse.

I remember my broken foot time.

I was jumping over a chair.

Snap
Oh shit, forget about my story. Mine was just a twisted ankle you got the 5 star food massage.

Brutal. I've dealt with a number of foot injuries over the years from running. From giant blisters, to sprains and strains, and last year I broke my fucking toe (long story). What you need to do is ice your foot and elevate it on some pillows. You can take some pain relievers (NSAID) to relieve the swelling. However don't take it everyday because the swelling and inflammation is actually gonna help it heal properly

RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation)

I was like 12 or something...
I do not miss being 12. I was living in kent and the school there was a fucking ghetto shit hole full of Mexicans and criminals.

speedy recovery

I do not miss being 12. I was living in kent and the school there was a fucking ghetto shit hole full of Mexicans and criminals.
I had a broken foot when I was 12. It wasn't very fun