Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Insta foids thirsting over chatgpt voice

Foids would rather finger themselves to an AI voice than interact with a sub 5

i wouldnt mind doing a dr.autismo on her

it’s all good for those foids until chatgpt reveals that their face looks like this
Teeth Weirdo GIF

JBWpill strikes again. Sounds like the archetypal bad boy voice targeted at females who use tumblr and watch ASMR. I voicemog unironically

We’re competing with fucking robots now?? If this was some dude having conversations and simping over a female AI voice, everyone would be calling him a creepy virgin loser who should never be allowed within 10 feet of a woman. This world is a joke.

Last edited:
JBWpill strikes again. Sounds like the archetypal bad boy voice targeted at females who use tumblr and watch ASMR. I voicemog unironically
brutal voicemogcel pill

Piece of shit foids tough luck

Do foids even use dumblr nowadays lol

We’re competing with fucking robots now?? If this was some dude having conversations and simping over a female AI voice, everyone would be calling him a creepy virgin loser who should never be allowed within 10 feet of a woman. This world is a joke.
Foids will desire anything that's remotely chad. Meanwhile, a man who desires an AI girlfriend with a voice because he can't get a real one no matter how hard he tried is casted out by society and shamed on social media.

Foids do this for their dream chad among chads. We do this to fantasize the feeling of a foid who actually cares about us.

And niggas try to tell me that voice doesnt matter