Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Interracial Dating Has Destroyed Asian Men: 8 Inches, WMAF and BMWF

Ricecels are the second most curse male race, after currycels.

The main reason WMAF is really a thing is because of how common BMWF is

brutal

I wish us whitecels were as desirable as white chads

I wonder if he knows about here. We need low-inhibcels to further the message

Why'd you repost this

He is right, miscegenation is the greatest misfortune to ever befall ricecels.

@pyromancer1234 thoughts?

The main reason WMAF is really a thing is because of how common BMWF is
No it's because white women are fat and ugly now.

The somewhat interesting thing about Asian men being hated is that the women of their race don't like them too, they've got it pretty rough.

This is generally normal today, all females are so fucked that none of them prefer their own race.

It's easier for a White male to get a non-White female.

It's easier for an Asian male to get a non-Asian female (but usually that means an African one).

It's easier for a Black male to get a non-Black female.

Asian women are the biggest race traitors of all races. I have no respect for them. Asian men have earned my sympathy by how awful their women treats them.

This is generally normal today, all females are so fucked that none of them prefer their own race.

It's easier for a White male to get a non-White female.

It's easier for an Asian male to get a non-Asian female (but usually that means an African one).

It's easier for a Black male to get a non-Black female.
Always the foids

@pyromancer1234 thoughts?
There's no more perfect race traitor than (East) Asian women. Black women stand by their Black brothers. Indian women smell funny and can't date out as easily. Muslim women serve their men. Mexican women still emphasize family. Even White women are 50/50 on the Trump vote when the chips are down. But Asian women bring their men and their people zero value. They expend their entire public output on activism promoting groups that keep Asians down and their entire private output on sucking and fucking White men for that sweet, sweet, adjacency.

Oh, dick size isn't everything. Social dynamics matter.