Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is anime a good cope?

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
I have never watched an anime…

Must be because so many niggas watching it

If you build your own harem yeah, and since anime girls aren’t real it’s not like anyone can take them from you.
IMG 2515
IMG 2520

Yup.
Watch anime that are unique first:
Ghost in the Shell, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball and Detective Conan.
Then branch out to the weebier stuff like Akame ga Kill!, Naruto, One Piece, Assasination Classroom, Noragami, InuYasha, Gash Bell, Bobobo-bo bo Bobobo, Law of Ueki, and lots more.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Yeah
I just hate the feeling when you finish one entirely and you need to find a new cope.

Yeah
I just hate the feeling when you finish one entirely and you need to find a new cope.
this. the feeling of finishing a (romance) anime and realizing your life will never be anything close to it is so painful :feelsbadman:

Yes, there are plenty of good anime to watch, like Death Note and the first season of One Punch Man.

The more anime you watch, the more incel you become.

Yes but visual novels are better copes, TBHNGL.

Yup.
Ghost in the Shell, Death Note, Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball and Detective Conan.
Then branch out to the weebier stuff like Akame ga Kill!, Naruto, One Piece, Assasination Classroom, Noragami, InuYasha, Gash Bell, Bobobo-bo bo Bobobo, Law of Ueki, and lots more.
No monster?

Yup.
No NGE?

I like shonen and ecchi.

Don’t bother they don’t animate the good stuff, only the things normies like because money. Read manga instead