Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is dark coloring a halo on whites?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Is something like this a halo? Gregory Peck and Gardner McKay. They both are unusually swarthy for a white man. Naturally jet black hair, dark tanned fitzpack 3 olive skin they are darker than even meds, this skin color is more commonly found among arabs and very dark eyes. They have arab/ethnic colouring but their features and skull are very northern european looking. Generally dark colouring is seen as low class and dirty but in their case it seems to makes them even more high class, sophisticated imo. They'd stand our among regular europeans and whites because of how swarthy they are.

Last edited:
100%, as long as you’re still visibly white and not ethnic-looking

Is something like this a halo? Gregory Peck and Gardner McKay. They both are unusually swarthy for a white man. Naturally jet black hair, dark tanned flitzpack 3 olive skin darker than even meds and is more found among arabs and very dark eyes. They have arab/ethnic colouring but their features and skull are very northern european looking. Generally dark colouring is see as low class and dirty but in their case it seems to makes them even more high class, sophisticated imo. They'd stand our among regular europeans and whites because of how swarthy they are.

View attachment 1150729View attachment 1150730
its just more aesthetically pleasing and looks healthier and shows u go outside.

Is something like this a halo? Gregory Peck and Gardner McKay. They both are unusually swarthy for a white man. Naturally jet black hair, dark tanned flitzpack 3 olive skin darker than even meds and is more found among arabs and very dark eyes. They have arab/ethnic colouring but their features and skull are very northern european looking. Generally dark colouring is see as low class and dirty but in their case it seems to makes them even more high class, sophisticated imo. They'd stand our among regular europeans and whites because of how swarthy they are.

Race is decided by skull shape, not hair/eye color.

No dark colouring for your facE

Yes probably, if theyre tall, rich and good looking. In the end it doesn't matter, different shades of chad.

Interesting how the opposite things are halos on ethnics and whites. Whites benefit from having dark coloring and ethnics benefit from having light coloring
Indeed, very curious

Race is decided by skull shape, not hair/eye color.
This, though hair/eye coloring does play somewhat of a role; I think even the NSDAP agreed skull-shape>hair-eye color.

Map_showing_the_Cephalic_Index_of_Europe_Wellcome_L0072218.jpg

Cephalic index of Europe.

This, though hair/eye coloring does play somewhat of a role; I think even the NSDAP agreed skull-shape>hair-eye color.

The guys in OP aren't meds tho. They are northern Euros. Not every north Euro is an blonde eyebrowless albino nigger. Most north Euro men seem to have brown hair from what ive seen. The guys in OP are paleo atlantid who are med shifted with dark skin.

Last edited:
I think even the NSDAP agreed skull-shape>hair-eye color.
They were stealing good looking polish babies so it's a lie that they hated all slavs they only hated ugly slavs and wanted to enslave them. Looks = everything at life even Hitler knew that in 1930.

Yes. I think dark white men will attract far more women compared to fair white men. When women say that they want tall, dark and handsome, they mostly mean black hair or brown hair white man with tan skin. Dark white white man will slay more pussies than tyrone or blonde chad.

The guys in OP aren't meds tho. They are northern Euros. Not every north Euro is a blonde eyebrowless albino nigger. Most north Euro men seem to have brown hair from what ive seen. The guys in OP are paleo atlantid who are med shifted with dark skin.
Well yeah I know, and as you said they’re darker than tons of Meds. In fact, look at these two Anglos:

IMG 7260

IMG 7261

Both Native Anglos, and they are quite “dark” yet still have White features: Not to mention, they’re both celebrities & quite iconic in the cUcK.

Well yeah I know, and as you said they’re darker than tons of Meds. In fact, look at these two Anglos:

View attachment 1150868

View attachment 1150869

Both Native Anglos, and they are quite “dark” yet still have White features: Not to mention, they’re both celebrities & quite iconic in the cUcK.
Both these guys have med phenos. Quite common for Welsh and black Irish. Everyone along the Atlantic coast more or less looks the same.

Both these guys have med phenos. Quite common for Welsh and black Irish. Everyone along the Atlantic coast more or less looks the same.
Yeah exactly, tons of anthropological maps discern that the Welsh & Irish have Med phenos among them: Also, the North Atlantid pheno which i believe is the dominant one in the British Isles is considered a mix of Mediterranid & Nordid.

Another user also pointed out how they have different phenos from Meds, but I forgot which one.

And yeah, I have a pheno classified as “Atlantid” which is basically a more pigmented version of the North one.

IMG 6999

Yeah exactly, tons of anthropological maps discern that the Welsh & Irish have Med phenos among them: Also, the North Atlantid pheno which i believe is the dominant one in the British Isles is considered a mix of Mediterranid & Nordid.

Another user also pointed out how they have different phenos from Meds, but I forgot which one.

And yeah, I have a pheno classified as “Atlantid” which is basically a more pigmented version of the North one.

View attachment 1150876
Atlandid is not a Race,It's a depigmented variation of mediterranean. Most Atlantids are closer to looking like Meds than nordics. Just look at gandy, cavill, Edward Norton, Matt bomer etc. They can easily pass in Italy. You can't pinpoint a location full of Atlandid people, there are some in Britain but they're not as common as the map on humanphenotypes make it out to be.. 99% of native British people are Celts, Anglos, Ulster Scots, Nordic and Normandy. Dark hair, white skin and blue eyes=/= north atlantid. Plenty of white phenos can have that combo.

Albino niggers are proof that niggers are ugly because of their bones, not color. This is one of the many reasons why I laugh when some dumb fuck says asians mog arabs. BONES are the most important thing.

Meanwhile.... this is what black caucasions look like

Is something like this a halo? Gregory Peck and Gardner McKay. They both are unusually swarthy for a white man. Naturally jet black hair, dark tanned fitzpack 3 olive skin they are darker than even meds, this skin color is more commonly found among arabs and very dark eyes. They have arab/ethnic colouring but their features and skull are very northern european looking. Generally dark colouring is seen as low class and dirty but in their case it seems to makes them even more high class, sophisticated imo. They'd stand our among regular europeans and whites because of how swarthy they are.

Guy on the left looks a little Berberid

And it's not about them being dark, it's about them not being TOO DARK. There is a world's difference between having an orange or yellow skin tone VS having actual brown skin tone.

Scarcity.
Nah, dead wrong. Most studies show having light brown skin with brown/black hair is preferred on men while having pale skin with blonde/ginger hair is preferred on women. Colored eyes are preferred on both

View attachment 1150868

View attachment 1150869

1st guy look slike a pajeet mutt. he must have some gypsy dna

2nd guy looks like jesus

Albino niggers are proof that niggers are ugly because of their bones, not color. This is one of the many reasons why I laugh when some dumb fuck says asians mog arabs. BONES are the most important thing.

Meanwhile.... this is what black caucasions look like

View attachment 1150883View attachment 1150884View attachment 1150885

Guy on the left looks a little Berberid

View attachment 1150886View attachment 1150887

And it's not about them being dark, it's about them not being TOO DARK. There is a world's difference between having an orange or yellow skin tone VS having actual brown skin tone.
They literally have ethnic colouring tho. McKay legit has brown skin in a few pics.

The more European you look, the better. Arabs are closer to Europeans than East Asians, although most still have different skull shapes (just not alien-looking).
yeah
That's ugly. Would still fuck, though.
My point was they look better than niggers despite having the same skin color
They literally have ethnic colouring tho.
Again, there's a difference between orange vs brown.
McKay legit has brown skin in a few pics.
I know. Many europeans have non-white/pink/peach, however, those skin tones are usually light brown/yellow/orange in color, not full on brown like what you see in indians.

Nah, dead wrong. Most studies show having light brown skin with brown/black hair is preferred on men while having pale skin with blonde/ginger hair is preferred on women. Colored eyes are preferred on both
True. The pale whites like me get rejected...

The more European you look, the better. Arabs are closer to Europeans than East Asians, although most still have different skull shapes (just not alien-looking).
As proven by the differences in Nordic & Mediterranid phenos vs Armenoid & Orientaloid, as well as the cephalic index i shared above.

1st guy look slike a pajeet mutt. he must have some gypsy dna
It’s Rowan Atkinson, he’s a very famous British actor:

Can’t find anything about him having Gypsey blood.
2nd guy looks like jesus
Kinda kek, but he’s fully Anglo apparently: Maybe Jesus was just a darker White? :feelshehe:

He’s a mainstream leftist, but he has said some interesting stuff on spiritualism, he also called out the COVID bullshit which is based.

I know. Many europeans have non-white/pink/peach, however, those skin tones are usually light brown/yellow/orange in color, not full on brown like what you see in indians.
Correct. :yes:

True. The pale whites like me get rejected...
Same here; I also think I look kind of weird since I have lighter brown hair but kind of hazel-brown eyes. Probably partly why I got called “school shooter” sometimes in HS. :feelsbadman:

My point was they look better than niggers despite having the same skin color
There is something alluring about an ultra black sheboon. I would 100% her and lick her feet. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
This reminds me of some Pakistanis claiming to be Turks. :lul:

Correct. :yes:

Same here; I also think I look kind of weird since I have lighter brown hair but kind of hazel-brown eyes. Probably partly why I got called “school shooter” sometimes in HS. :feelsbadman:

There is something alluring about an ultra black sheboon. I would 100% her and lick her feet. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This reminds me of some Pakistanis claiming to be Turks. :lul:
Jfl- Curries want to escape being a shitskin so badly they will latch onto anything that is closer to being “White” than they are.

As proven by the differences in Nordic & Mediterranid phenos vs Armenoid & Orientaloid, as well as the cephalic index i shared above.
-oids gonna oid
It’s Rowan Atkinson, he’s a very famous British actor:

Can’t find anything about him having Gypsey blood.
@GeckoBus is of full European DNA and has the same looks pattern as far as I know.
I was known in school as the anti-feminist and misogynist.

Jfl- Curries want to escape being a shitskin so badly they will latch onto anything that is closer to being “White” than they are.
So true jfc :feelskek:

-oids gonna oid
Kek, they will never be a Nordic-Mediterranid.
@GeckoBus is of full European DNA and has the same looks pattern as far as I know.
Really? I think I (vaguely) recall hearing about this when he talked about his DNA, he also mentioned to me one of his ancestors helped Goebbels escape from some Leftoids at a rally, which is very based ofc.
I was known in school as the anti-feminist and misogynist.
Mogs me.

I know, it’s just a depigmented version even Carlton Coon said so:

Wish I could get a copy of the book they mentioned.
This is true but it only applies to thr ones without the prominent WHG component that nordics often have. Hallstats and other gracile phenos are depigmented version of meds no body argued about it but the cromagnoid derived ones are the ones people argue about. Tronder, Faelid and Paleo Atlantids are too robust to just be classed as depigmented meds. They are separate race.

So true jfc :feelskek:
Rakesh, you may looksmax, contact fraud, and do anything in your means to try & pass as a MENA or a more “darker” Med White, but you will never change your genetic composition: You are not substantially ANF/EEF, Yamnaya, or HG, nor are you CHG or Natufian. Instead, you have mostly INF & even AASI….

@Chudpreet @wereq @Made in Heaven

Rakesh, you may looksmax, contact fraud, and do anything in your means to try & pass as a MENA or a more “darker” Med White, but you will never change your genetic composition: You are not substantially ANF/EEF, Yamnaya, or HG, nor are you CHG or Natufian. Instead, you have mostly INF & even AASI….

@Chudpreet @wereq @Made in Heaven
Med passing is not even a big achievement. Idk why you niggas gatekeep it so much tbh . The med hunk pheno is an old stereotype that was popularized by Hollywood. There was a trope for Italain Guido being dark triad low inhib suit wearing badboys.

This was back when Italains were considered to be ethnics and committed most of the crimes during the prohibition and depression era. All exaggerated, stylized and romanticized by the Hollywood propoganda machine with movies like God father, Scarface etc.Most meds are short, ugly and bald very quickly there's barely any halo.

Really? I think I (vaguely) recall hearing about this when he talked about his DNA, he also mentioned to me one of his ancestors helped Goebbels escape from some Leftoids at a rally, which is very based ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back