Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it over for Korea and Japan?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Birth rates in both countries are below replacement, a lot of schools in rural Japan are being shut down, and ricecels are killing themselves in huge numbers. Even, if they do wake up eventually, it will be too late. Japan has already started taking in immigrants as well, and it will only increase, because, of labour shortages.

The government in Japan doesn't seem to have any plan, other then, beg japnese couples to have kids, just like Kim Jong un broke down because, of low birth rates. Both countries also don't have any religion, Buddhism is an atheistic cucked religion as well, in Christianity you go to hell for abortion, pre martial sex, but because, Buddhism is an atheistic religion, there's no reason to ban abortion and other degenrete stuff. because, when you believe, there's no God it becomes very easy to justify degenrete things because, there's no consequences.

Sure, Korea might be 20% Christian, but those are protestants and they will never be as based as catholics. I think it's safe to say it's over. Asian culture was never meant to survive after Jews took over, because, unlike, whites they don't have prequistes for a recoqnuista, the day Japan lost the war, it was over for the Japanese people.

Last edited:
@AsiaCel
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

No, Just saw a korean walk past me with a high tier nordic stacy, NORWAY!

They were also perfectly heightmatched

Mother nature is phasing out the yellow inbreeding cult after 40000 years of things who shouldn’t have kids having kids. Good Riddance. Removing 90% of the worlds suffering

Birth rates in both countries are below replacement, a lot of schools in rural Japan are being shut down, and ricecels are killing themselves in huge numbers. Even, if they do wake up eventually, it will be too late. Japan has already started taking in immigrants as well, and it will only increase, because, of labour shortages.

The government in Japan doesn't seem to have any plan, other then, beg japnese couples to have kids, just like Kim Jong un broke down because, of low birth rates. Both countries also don't have any religion, Buddhism is an atheistic cucked religion as well, in Christianity you go to hell for abortion, pre martial sex, but because, Buddhism is an atheistic religion, there's no reason to ban abortion and other degenrete stuff. because, when you believe, there's no God it becomes very easy to justify degenrete things because, there's no consequences.

Sure, Korea might be 20% Christian, but those are protestants and they will never be as based as catholics. I think it's safe to say it's over. Asian culture was never meant to survive after Jews took over, because, unlike, whites they don't have prequistes for a recoqnuista, the day Japan lost the war, it was over for the Japanese people.
Korea made it worse

Its not over for asians, I see them with gfs every day!

I often see this said about japs but their fertility rate is almost identical to that of many western countries

Mother nature is phasing out the yellow inbreeding cult after 40000 years of things who shouldn’t have kids having kids. Good Riddance. Removing 90% of the worlds suffering.
Yeah, in one way it's a good thing. No more ricecels who will have to suffer.

I often see this said about japs but their fertility rate is almost identical to that of many western countries
It's below replacement now. Western countries don't have it this bad.

Yeah, they're fucked. The second your nation is contemplating importing over 1 million fucking rapeugees, you know it's over for your country.

The future of the world is chad, and natures removing subhumans first. Chinks are the worlds largest group of subhumans so they’re going first.

The future of the world is chad, and natures removing subhumans first. Chinks are the worlds largest group of subhumans so they’re going first.
There are 2.4 billion chinks and gooks and hapas in the world

Yeah, they're fucked. The second your nation is contemplating importing over 1 million fucking rapeugees, you know it's over for your country.
But then, they should have kids. You don't let in some horny 5'2 dark pajeet and expect him not to rape.

Curries and indians actually.

Also brutal static. You’re 3 times more likely to be a yellow inbreeding cult victim than human

But then, they should have kids. You don't let in some horny 5'2 dark pajeet and expect him not to rape.
Femtards would rather work a dead end 9 to 5 job than to do what they're biologically wired to do.

Also brutal static. You’re 3 times more likely to be a yellow inbreeding cult victim than human
BRUTAL. Do you wish you were white sometimes. Even western, eastern or southeastern european. Or from the balkans or India

BRUTAL. Do you wish you were white sometimes. Even western, eastern or southeastern european. Or from the balkans or India
All the time. I’d pay 1 trillion to even be pygmy or khoisan are you kidding me? I’d sacrifice the sun and my life and my mama to be a nordid and north atlantid mogger

Every non chink>Every chink

If I werent a fucking 2 belly button biohazard I wouldn’t be on this forum

On the bright side, it will at least end. Don't know about Curries tho.
Curries are mainly failioed by stereotypes. They’re third in facial attractiveness after whites and arabs since they’re caucsoid

Curries are mainly failioed by stereotypes. They’re third in facial attractiveness after whites and arabs since they’re caucsoid
Yeah, a lot of them don't even look that bad. The stereotypes are what keeps them back. But a lot of them are still subhuman as fuck tho.

All the time. I’d pay 1 trillion to even be pygmy or khoisan are you kidding me? I’d sacrifice the sun and my life and my mama to be a nordid and north atlantid mogger.
I feel said for chinks mainly because, of your eye area. Literally, even kids instinctively make fun of it

Its not over for asians, I see them with gfs every day!
Unironically, they have a higher chance of getting a woman from another race then, noodlewhores

Korea made it worse
Noodlewhores are traitors

both countries are utterly doomed

in 100 years they will have the population of alaska

Korea has the highest rope rates jfl, plus, low birth rates. It's over

In one way it's good, no more ricecels which means no more suffering. But then, chinks are high IQ and are needed.

View: https://youtu.be/RPFDUvrZQDI?si=eF2uP-ZHFqb5PMy8

Over for Japnesecels