Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any career more chucked that high school teacher ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Being constantly around hot 16 yo sluts while not being able to do anything about it

I know realise my teachers might have been masturbating at night thinking about that same girl I thought about

Fucking brutal

probably an accountant for an onlyfans bitch

you’re the bitch’s bitch

yes unless your a chad teacher that fucks them

It depends on the jurisdiction of the school, the character of the students, and the integrity of the teachings.

Career of being a truecel

Being constantly around hot 16 yo sluts while not being able to do anything about it

I know realise my teachers might have been masturbating at night thinking about that same girl I thought about

Fucking brutal
I would rather be NEET than to be a high school teacher, fuck that

by far the worst job I can imagine

That's not the worst part, you're a ugly balding male high school teacher students will openly mock your ugliness. So you not only get reminded of the experiences you never had and failed upbringing but you also have people rubbing your genetic inferiority and failure in your face.

Fucking brutal
I would grape those stupid sluts then leave the cuckbited states

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back