Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this the darkest place on the internet?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Incels.me is a depressing place and yet it is strangely addictive. I wish there was an afterlife where we could all meet. It'd be fun to LDAR in hell ( I have never been a heaven person).

this is the saddest place on the internet, that's for sure

BlackpilledAF said:
this is the saddest place on the internet, that's for sure

Literally nobody on this website likes his existence

Idk I'm more of a Nirvana or Pure Land person. But spending time with other incels would be weird since we're all from different countries,have different lives,different views etc

For me, any Chad profile in any social media. Easy sex in real life makes me feel extremely depressed.... I would kill and eat my mother if that would help me to become a Chad for 1 hour :(

No. This place ain't got shit on stuff on the Darknet. If it's able to be on the surface web, then it's just petty poop.

VLÖ said:
No. This place ain't got shit on stuff on the Darknet. If it's able to be on the surface web, then it's just petty poop.

I think he meant sad / depressing when he said dark and not this is the most fucked up place

Facade said:
I think he meant sad / depressing when he said dark and not this is the most fucked up place

What he said ^

@vlö

Facade said:

Meh, Wizchan takes the cake in that one.

VLÖ said:
Meh, Wizchan takes the cake in that one.

There's too many positive bluepilled people here for this site to be classified as "the saddest"

A lot of worse places than this.

IsolationHurts said:
For me, any Chad profile in any social media. Easy sex in real life makes me feel extremely depressed.... I would kill and eat my mother if that would help me to become a Chad for 1 hour :(

same here.

I think they maybe more darker places, even though we're shunned away from getting affection.

There forums out there about people planning suicides...

ArtoriasWolf said:
A lot of worse places than this.

This place depresses me as it is. I can't imagine anything worse.

Robinxyz said:
This place depresses me as it is. I can't imagine anything worse.

Hmmm. I was thinking worse as in gore and illegal activities. I guess this is the worst place for you personally.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Link me to them.

This place isn’t depressing or angry enough, if anything. /r/incels felt more depressing.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I think they maybe more darker places, even though we're shunned away from getting affection.

Forums and sites about planning suicide feel very normal to me. I’ve got them bookmarked. I just don’t want to post them because I live in a nanny state aka UK. They’ll probably arrest me for encouraging suicide if I post the sites, lmao. Maybe I’m just too paranoid.

Vision said:
This place isn’t depressing or angry enough, if anything. /r/incels felt more depressing.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Forums and sites about planning suicide feel very normal to me. I’ve got them bookmarked. I just don’t want to post them because I live in a nanny state aka UK. They’ll probably arrest me for encouraging suicide if post the sites, lmao. Maybe I’m just too paranoid.

Yes, its quite sad for them to restrict your freedom.

But who in the right minds? Would encourage suicide? I see some Incels in this forum encouraging for that to happen. I'm somewhat against for that kind of thing, people can call me a "moralfag" for all I care.

However, they maybe some that may lie about it, maybe in order to garner some attention, well I don't like those sort of people too...

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes, its quite sad for them to restrict your freedom.

But who in the right minds? Would encourage suicide? I see some Incels in this forum encouraging for that to happen. I'm somewhat against for that kind of thing, people can call me a "moralfag" for all I care.

However, they maybe some that may lie about it, maybe in order to garner some attention, well I don't like those sort of people too...

Tbh the people here encouraging suicide aren’t being serious about it. They even stated that in the Harvey thread. It’s basically a meme here. I wouldn’t encourage it but I also wouldn’t care either. It’s your choice and if you wish to die by your own hands, so be it. Suicide is an extremely personal choice that someone should be allowed to make for any reason. I don’t think it’s my right or anyone’s right to force someone to continue living if they seriously don’t want to. Simple as that.

nah no way, theres plenty of darker places than this, this is pretty chilled tbh.

This isn't even the darkest forum I belong to.

This is just the thirstiest.

This is where I go to flaunt my thirst. For blackpills, I go elsewhere.

nausea said:
hopefully for you, in real life

Yeah, right. I forgot the blackpill was every day of ages 13 through 30.

Now I can peacefully expire behind my PC, hopefully by one those nukes you've been cryptically hinting about.

A Good Friend said:
Now I can peacefully expire behind my PC, hopefully by one those nukes you've been cryptically hinting about.
there's never peace man, also fuck I forgot to tag you, incoming

There's still bestgore.com

Attachments

• images-27.jpg
    images-27.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 100
This is where you go when you lose all hope and will to live.

Minjaze said:
This is where you go when you lose all hope and will to live.

Revenge is a good thing to live for.

I don't understand incels that want to befriend each other.

The only human interaction I want is to be lavished in validation because I'm Chad, or lavished in validation and free shit because I have a gash between my legs.