Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Israel has an app that lets them coordinate millions of accounts around the world to mass report accounts & news they don't like to get them suspended

I thought curries loved Jews

Das rite goyim. Don't be an antisemitic bigot now:feelsLSD:.

He's the most self-hating curry ever, so ofc he would hate Jews.
Dude, you guys really need to stop calling me self-hating for simply being honest and objective about the plight of the curry race. So tired of it.

Is this confirmation of an Israeli-backed DDOS attack on incels.is? Can mods confirm?

Imagine you have all major social media platforms on your feet and you still lose the propaganda war against palestine badly so now you come up with shit like this

Wow! That's great! I can be just like a jew and go around and jew and kvetch and go on cool missions!

I can't wait to have yet another automated jew on my phone spying on me! But this one will tell my NPC ass what to do!

Muzzle tov!

It's not just suspension, it's also manipulating public thinking via the herd mentality. The US has similar capabilities albeit not done via an app. So imagine you've seen a post on Reddit/Twitter/Jewbook that aligns with your instinctual views against say mandatory COVID vaccinations. You click on the article and look at the comments, and 3434534535345 comments below the video all say that your views are evil and that every rational person thinks differently. This will likely either change your views or dissuade you from expressing your views in public. In reality, 90% of those 3434534535345 comments come from a bot farm. Over time these bot farms persuade many low-IQ sheeple to also jump on the bandwagon, giving a movement popular support.

Lifefuel for @faded.
THATS RIGHT WE ARE WATCHING THE WHOLE PLANET 24/7 ANTISEMTISM AND HATE SPEECH WILL NOT BE TOLERATE
IMG 2056

Dude, you guys really need to stop calling me self-hating for simply being honest and objective about the plight of the curry race. So tired of it.
ER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back