Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Its only a matter of time before my foid cousin cucks her husband

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I know as a fact the second my foid cousin finds a man that is better than her manlet chad she will instantly dump him to go to that Tyrone's house without a 2nd thought because foids love to fucking play the game of chicken until they reach the final Tyrone who is unmoggable, its only a matter of time before my cousin's (about to be) husband gets cucked and he will be rotting alone in his bed :feelskek:

I felt the same about my manlet male cousin for years.

I was wrong, though...

She already cucked him long before that, and his parents pleaded with him to not marry her because of it.

I felt the same about my manlet male cousin for years.

I was wrong, though...

She already cucked him long before that, and his parents pleaded with him to not marry her because of it.
Brutal

Hey, something similar actually happened to a cousin of mine. Average looks, just over six feet tall. Brilliant guy, works with kids and loves helping people.

They were high school sweethearts, and the way they met was legitimately like something out of a rom-com. Real "love at first sight" kinda thing. Married young. During college, I think. So early twenties, maybe nineteen at the youngest.

A few years into the marriage, she had a breakdown. Apparently, she regretted not partying and riding the cock carousel like all her friends. So she left him and started partying every night and getting ran through. After about a year, they ran into each other again, and she broke down crying and saying she regretted throwing away real love for meaningless sex with Chad.

To his credit, he refused to take her back. She still texts him occasionally, and he replies, but he keeps her at arm's length. I don't think he even dates, anymore. It destroyed him for a good long while.