Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’ve just had the term “incel” mansplained to me and I’m losing it

Why are the same people who insist stereotypes about races are wrong, are the same people who insist that incel MUST mean a terrorist
Cuz foids and normies are morally hypocrite. They don't have basic morality

"Muh mansplaining :foidSoy: "

Why do people think incels just go out and murder people? There are millions and millions of incel men, yet people can only find a handful of cases in which the self proclaimed "incels" murder people.

Murderer incels are such a small tiny % of the total incel population, yet people act like it's a majority jfl

Non-incel women telling incels what they are, rather than incels getting to define themselves. Sounds like she’s denying our right to define ourselves (since we made the term) and exist in our own expressed way, which is one step away from genocide.

And yes, a female made the word but it is used how she meant it to be used.
Im pretty sure thats bigotry! We need to cancel her now for being racist too cuz the currycels and ricecels and the aspies

Im pretty sure thats bigotry! We need to cancel her now for being racist too cuz the currycels and ricecels and the aspies
As antifa has said, her words of violence justifies our actions of violence because it is community level self defence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back