Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW

Mogs me because whi.....

LOL. These dumb food niggas can’t fathom that real life isn’t a fairy tale.

It totally has nothing to do with the fact he has a greencard and make at least 6 figures

He mogs me hard

It totally has nothing to do with the fact he has a greencard and make at least 6 figures
Also social media validation like "Oh my, you could do way better than him" and "How did he pull her? :soy:"

she betabuxxing him according to comment so u wrong tbh, only thing he need to do is vomit semen and neetmaxx. he living my dream tbh :feelsrope:

When are they going to realize that there are many white men who mog him and they can do better?

she betabuxxing him according to comment so u wrong tb
The comments are lying then she was some broke whore from SEA while he has a high paying tech job and lives in a mansion. Think logically how would some whore from a third world shithole who doesn't work betabuxx a guy who has a high paying job? Also he literally made a Tik Tok about how she spends hundreds of his dollars without his permision.

The comments are lying then she was some broke whore from SEA while he has a high paying tech job and lives in a mansion. Think logically how would some whore from a third world shithole who doesn't work betabuxx a guy who has a high paying job? Also he literally made a Tik Tok about how she spends hundreds of his dollars without his permision.
i read from the thread tbh im oldcel so i dont use tik tok. so u saw him posting that there ? ok then

i read from the thread tbh im oldcel so i dont use tik tok. so u saw him posting that there ? ok then
Jfl, I didn't even know that he's rich and lives in a mansion:feelskek:. This is 1000% a green card/betabuxxing scenario with her having zero actual attraction to him and everyone can see it. They even made a video trying to "debunk" it, and even there she was unable to say that she's with him for any other reason than money or citizenship:feelskek::feelskek:.

truth-png.1158908

Jfl, I didn't even know that he's rich and lives in a mansion:feelskek:. This is 1000% a green card/betabuxxing scenario with her having zero actual attraction to him and everyone can see it. They even made a video trying to "debunk" it, and even there she was unable to say that she's with him for any other reason than money or citizenship:feelskek::feelskek:.

truth-png.1158908

smh, he might as well aim fo white stacy tbh idk why he have to SEAmaxx if he that rich

He is taller than me and also white so he mogs me to oblivion

I have seen foreign born Currywhores get with Sub3 whites. JBW isn't law but it isn't complete delusion either.