Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeeta roped after failing in a stupid entrance exam

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Recruit
★★

Sad she didn't realize thousands of currycels studying day and night to touch her pussy

440805674_3727114944194504_1887953259724268858_n.jpg

Roped in tutorial mode kek

haha fucking indians and thier entrance exams fuck, so harsh and brutal for what? a mountain of debt with a degree that’s only losing its value more and more? fuck at least in the US it’s easier to obtain

haha fucking indians and thier entrance exams fuck, so harsh and brutal for what? a mountain of debt with a degree that’s only losing its value more and more? fuck at least in the US it’s easier to obtain
more brutal in china and south korea

Your welcome goyim

She roped because she would rather die than rely on a man

Bah SK population decreasing each year while india's is increasing. Engineering is most competitive there. But the above exam is insignificant i agree. China has one entrance only

She roped because she would rather die than rely on a man
ikr wtffff man if currycels rope because they can't get a job that still makes sense because if they cannot get a job they will starve

why are foids killing themselves????? Can't they just go get married to a man and be a housewife???

:lul::lul::lul:

How is she so skinny with such a fat face?

speak english

In the USA degrees are losing value as well. I think I saw some statistic the other day that said half of Gen Z university graduates are working "high school level" jobs with their degrees. Trades are more valuable (and I say that as someone in uni).

Sad she didn't realize thousands of currycels studying day and night to touch her pussy

440805674_3727114944194504_1887953259724268858_n.jpg
A thousand Dravidians would have betabuxxed for her, but she was too blinded by pride to see it.

ikr wtffff man if currycels rope because they can't get a job that still makes sense because if they cannot get a job they will starve

why are foids killing themselves????? Can't they just go get married to a man and be a housewife???

:lul::lul::lul:
It’s their worst nightmare. They want the freedom to sleep around like toilets

SAT score of 1980

This is so fucked up.

I had to be in the top 40 places out of 7000 applicants to enter med school, then I spent 8 and a half years instead of 6 because of my mental health. I would have roped like her if I did not pass, or couldn't finish it - which almost happened in the worst of my depression. This girl is the cutest thing, I would do anything to marry a teen virgin as beautiful as her, but foids rather die than wife up an incel. I can somewhat understand her situation, but, being female, she had a way out, by marrying. I don't have this way out. If I fail, I will kill myself. Now I have to do residency, and it will be another checkpoint to see if I die. After residency, boards. After boards, some other bullshit, probably getting a well paying job. And I have to keep passing and passing and passing those check-points, no alternatives. And for what? So I can pay prostitutes or hope I can someday convince a virgin teen to marry me and give me kids so I can have friends. She had a way out. FFS, she had a way out, I don't. I don't. I don't, at all. If I fail, I die.

My second to last appointment in med-school was family medicine rotation in small, somewhat rural town. Even piss poor girls would look at me with disgust, and rather fuck ugly good for nothing imbeciles or cowboys instead of me. These girls were fucking at 12, 13, and they all think I'm an ancient old man at 25. I thought I could find a virgin teen, but they are losing their virginity with their classmates before the age of consent.

They said women would want me for being white. They lied. For being tall, they lied. For being smart. They lied. For being a fucking doctor. THEY LIED. Foids would rather die than marry us. This is the blackest pill. They'd rather die.

After I start getting money from residency, I will try to find a virgin wife in remote villages. First in the Amazon. Maybe I will try India later, depending on how suicidal I am, I would even go to Afghanistan. If this fails, maybe prostitutes will keep me from killing myself.

Edit: of course there is probably an element of untreated depression in her case, but the first step in cognitive-behavioral therapy is to find irrational thought patterns, and being unable to see that, by being a woman, she has an obvious way out of academic failure in the for of marriage is, albeit most psychologists are too deep in their modern indoctrination to point this out.

Last edited:
Good so long stupid bitch

white chad only

How is she so skinny with such a fat face?
Curries have terrible fat distribution and shit bone structure so you end up with these builds, round boneless faces and skinnyfat frames. Brutal shit. :feelsugh:

This is so fucked up.

I had to be in the top 40 places out of 7000 applicants to enter med school, then I spent 8 and a half years instead of 6 because of my mental health. I would have roped like her if I did not pass, or couldn't finish it - which almost happened in the worst of my depression. This girl is the cutest thing, I would do anything to marry a teen virgin as beautiful as her, but foids rather die than wife up an incel. I can somewhat understand her situation, but, being female, she had a way out, by marrying. I don't have this way out. If I fail, I will kill myself. Now I have to do residency, and it will be another checkpoint to see if I die. After residency, boards. After boards, some other bullshit, probably getting a well paying job. And I have to keep passing and passing and passing those check-points, no alternatives. And for what? So I can pay prostitutes or hope I can someday convince a virgin teen to marry me and give me kids so I can have friends. She had a way out. FFS, she had a way out, I don't. I don't. I don't, at all. If I fail, I die.

My second to last appointment in med-school was family medicine rotation in small, somewhat rural town. Even piss poor girls would look at me with disgust, and rather fuck ugly good for nothing imbeciles or cowboys instead of me. These girls were fucking at 12, 13, and they all think I'm an ancient old man at 25. I thought I could find a virgin teen, but they are losing their virginity with their classmates before the age of consent.

They said women would want me for being white. They lied. For being tall, they lied. For being smart. They lied. For being a fucking doctor. THEY LIED. Foids would rather die than marry us. This is the blackest pill. They'd rather die.

After I start getting money from residency, I will try to find a virgin wife in remote villages. First in the Amazon. Maybe I will try India later, depending on how suicidal I am, I would even go to Afghanistan. If this fails, maybe prostitutes will keep me from killing myself.

Edit: of course there is probably an element of untreated depression in her case, but the first step in cognitive-behavioral therapy is to find irrational thought patterns, and being unable to see that, by being a woman, she has an obvious way out of academic failure in the for of marriage is, albeit most psychologists are too deep in their modern indoctrination to point this out.
There are a lot of decent looking foids in India and South east asia desperate to move to usa...they will happy to marry you....many indian girl marry 15 years older ugly betabuxxer from their family pressure....

Curries have terrible fat distribution and shit bone structure so you end up with these builds, round boneless faces and skinnyfat frames. Brutal shit. :feelsugh:
Poverty genetics

Exam culture in Asian countries suck in general. I think in India shit's more brutal because of population. For govt-jobs, there's like million applicants for just a few hundred openings.

Probably pressured by family

Roped in tutorial mode kek
^^

She looks good for a ‘jeeta, at least in that photo. She could’ve just found a good betabuxxer and called it a life