Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just got humiliated by a random couple

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
it happened again! Fucking bastards decided to sit near me at the park and start kissing and hugging! The worst thing is this bastard was looking me straight in the eyes when he was kissing his gf. This is getting actually insane tbh, I have never seen anything like it happen to anybody other than me. Why am I so ugly? My fucking groupmates didn’t even allow me in their group chat!

He's gay and using his gf as a beard

Normies really do this they're weird. But i'm an expert at ignoring them due to my TICC skin :feelshmm:

Total sexhaver death
It’s not even about sex havers anymore. Men go against men. This ,,comradery’’ they talk about is bullshit! Look what happens to me almost every day! Men don’t support each other!

It’s not even about sex havers anymore. Men go against men. This ,,comradery’’ they talk about is bullshit! Look what happens to me almost every day! Men don’t support each other!
If you're a sub 5 male, no one is on your side. Everyone is genetically programmed to be against you

I get reminded of that every day
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

I fucking despise sexhavers, they can't stop bragging about their successful, joyful sex lives.

Redpillers talking about male camaraderie is all bullshit. Men are vicious to each other when there is a woman involved.
Women don't really attack each other this way.

Redpillers talking about male camaraderie is all bullshit. Men are vicious to each other when there is a woman involved.
Women don't really attack each other this way.
Women are hivemind. Have you seen their posts on instagram? If you go to the comments, literally EVERY single foid has the same comments saying how she is beautiful and this and that and all that ass licking. HIVE MIND

just walk away dude fuck that phaggot though

Sexhavers are so fucking awful. Why do you think that they feel the need to use public places a make up spots? Shouldn't they keep that shit within the comfort of their home.