Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Leaked data from “Duolicious” a 4chan “dating” site, and most of the women are “Lesbian” AKA Chad only

xReCoNsLaYeR

xReCoNsLaYeR

Nuclear holocaust soon™
★★★★★
IMG 0673

least mentally ill foids

Fifteen guys for every female. If that’s a representative sample, the foids there are fugly. So fifteen guys competing for one ugly chick…

If he's not Chad, lesbian will salad.

Fifteen guys for every female. If that’s a representative sample, the foids there are fugly. So fifteen guys competing for one ugly chick…
Only the bottom-left one is ugly. The rest are perfectly kidnappable and rapeable

Easily the most brutal part of the bp in my opinion is that women would rather fck other women and even animals than an average guy. Water, I know, but I swear I will never get over this fact. Pure suifuel everytime i see something like this

BPD 4chan foids look about like what you expect them to be

Last edited:
Pretty much what I expected. Foids are giving up on men and so are men.
Nothing wrong with that, just the current fashion. Let's see how long the economic net positives will sustain the economic net negatives....

4chan? Most women on that site are men.

Everything other than straight is considered shortcut to Chad's cock

Easily the most brutal part of the bp in my opinion is that women would rather fck other women and even animals than an average guy. Water, I know, but I swear I will never get over this fact. Pure suifuel everytime i see something like this

Lesbians don't exist. Remember. Women are lesbian because they can't get Chad and they want to attention whore. It has nothing to do with being attracted to women.