Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leaving this forum permanently (MY FINAL POST)

That's what happens when you use normfag social media
This. Never entrust your highly personal data on the internet. Not only they sell it but leaks are more common than you think.

Forum registration should be temporarily LOCKED. We are going to get flooded with cucktockers now.

@IceStorm
@DarkStarDown
@Uggo Mongo
@Puppeter
@Murder Mario
@ItsJoever is an @Intellectual alt , it was a Foid all along

Forum registration should be temporarily LOCKED. We are going to get flooded with cucktockers now.

@IceStorm
@DarkStarDown
@Uggo Mongo
@Puppeter
@Murder Mario
Agreed

@IceStorm
@DarkStarDown
@Uggo Mongo
@Puppeter
@Murder Mario
this

im sure you got doxxed by a group of bluepilled simps

How did you get doxxed? I'm assuming someone that knows you in real life saw the tik tok and then connected the dots?

Hold on, even if these doxxers are threatening to report you to the authorities/law enforcement then you should have nothing to fear because you haven't committed any crimes that will you get you arrested. Btw, these foids and normies are too pussy to do shit to you. I would just tell them to fuck off and if they come near your home then call the police. You should also tell them that you are armed and will shoot any dangerous intruders that may harm you so that they are scared

Last edited:
Can someone actually link the fucking videos? I'm confused on how they found his Instagram, or why OP thinks the FBI would do shit. :feelskek:

Congratulations on becoming an internet lolcow for the normies to pick on. Also, what kind of evidence could your doxxer possibly have that would warrant the FBI (America's Secret Police) to open a file on you? jfl

well, that was quite interesting...

I'm glad they didn't find my ticktock withe me yelling and cussing about various popular topics. In my plaid boxer underwear!

Brutal. Farewell my friend

I’m sorry Aspergcel

Don't give in to their shit, fuck 'em.
Free speech yo.

doubt theyd actually do anything. the only downside to getting doxxed is possibly getting fired from your job thats it.

Can someone actually link the fucking videos? I'm confused on how they found his Instagram, or why OP thinks the FBI would do shit. :feelskek:
Same , but this shit sound kinda like a fucking LARP :feelshaha: what videos ? send the fucking link already , show some infos ? so that we can fight those bullies back :feelsBox: … or just stop LARPING like a fag this is confusing as hell.

Last edited:
If you’re being genuine and they did this to you then this just goes to show how unbelievably deranged and mentally insane normies truly are. They went out of their way to threaten you all because of some of your shitposts. Unbelievable.

Unless you actually posted something illegal in this forum why would you fear them tipping you to the FBI ?

see you tomorrow

Op was a foid so frick you

stop following what they say, let them report you to fbi, it will go straight to junk
Pretty much. Don't let these cunts intimidate you. What's the worst they can do? Fuck them. Delete your instagram as well if you feel like you have to, but the FBI won't do shit. They already know who the fuck you are.

10% - necropost in ID
@Fat Link what really happened

I’ve been doxxed. Ever since that video about me was posted, I’ve been targeted by random TikTok users who are trying to figure out my identity. And yesterday someone succeeded. I didn’t think that was gonna happen considering I’m a very private person, but it did. A random account sent me a message on Instagram saying that they knows I’m Aspergcel. And they are threatening to show my posts to my followers. Luckily my account is private so they don’t have access to my followers, so I know that’s just an empty threat. And I have no photos of myself either. But I’m still genuinely scared. They have my full name and they know where I live. I’m fucked. I wish I’d have used a VPN. I’m so fucking dumb. The next threat was even more terrifying. They said that they will show my account and posts to the FBI unless I do exactly as they say. At first they told me to delete my account on this forum, but I said no because my account is so valuable to me. I begged them and at the end I was able to negotiate a deal with them. They said I won’t have to delete my account, but that I have to leave the forum forever. If they see me post or comment anything on this forum after August 23, they will leak my name and tip me to the FBI. I guess this is it, guys. My time is over. I have no choice but to leave this forum. It’s been fun knowing you all. I wasn’t here for a long time. I was here for a good time. I’m also deleting my Instagram account and disabling my other social media accounts as well. I don’t feel safe on this forum anymore. I’m just not being attacked by TikTokers, but by Redditors as well. I’m being threatened and hunted down by scary individuals. I have to lay low for a while. I wish everyone here good health and happiness. While I’m gone, I’ll be focusing on improving my life. I haven’t been in touch with my cousin for two weeks now, and I consider that huge progress. I’ve met with my therapist who is helping me with my obsessions. I’m very thankful for that. I’ve also let go of my high school oneitis. Luckily I haven’t interacted with her since the beginning of this year, and I plan it to stay that way forever. With that said, I hope all of you will take care of each other while I am gone. I’m crying as I’m writing this post. This forum was like a family to me. I hope all of you will remember me. I hope this saga will be known as the Legend of Aspergcel. It began early and ended too soon. Bye.
what they’re doing is illegal You can get them charged for that