Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Life cycle of a curry

• Thread starter CopingForBrutality
  • Start date
So @Ricordanza is a half curry
@Destroyed lonely is Iranian?
@Retardanza is a pale sandnigger and self-claimed persian living among charcoal pajeets in the slums of mumbai which caused him to become a pro-Islam narci bitch with superiority complex, while I'm a darkskin pajeet-tier sandnigger living among lightskin sands which caused me to become an angry anti-Islam cuck with inferiority complex, and that causes conflict

@Retardanza is a pale sandnigger and self-claimed persian living among charcoal pajeets in the slums of mumbai which caused him to become a pro-Islam narci bitch with superiority complex, while I'm a darkskin pajeet-tier sandnigger living among lightskin sands which caused me to become an angry anti-Islam cuck with inferiority complex, and that causes conflict
Let's make a truce, we are both descendants of cyrus after all. No more brother wars

Ackshually sweetie I live in a 2500 sq feet apartment on the 25th floor of a very tall gated community, but everybody needs to cope somehow so like I said
Whole of Mumbai is a slum
You're beyond retarded and delusional if you think india is something worthy of being patriotic towards
Exactly then, why are you not fucking off from here?

Exactly then, why are you not fucking off from here?
My family is in what the top 1% of the country economically? No reason for me to go anywhere

So is that a yes or no
It's all jokes man no hard feelings, but on real note I don't really feel "perisan" pheno-wise I feel more like a Iraqi/Pakistani, but I guess we're united in hating pajeetland pure pajeets, literally anything else mogs them, and Islam despite all of its annoyance is better than Hinduism

My family is in what the top 1% of the country economically? No reason for me to go anywhere
Nothing proud about being top 1% of a shit hole.

It's all jokes man no hard feelings, but on real note I don't really feel "perisan" pheno-wise I feel more like a Iraqi/Pakistani, but I guess we're united in hating pajeetland pure pajeets, literally anything else mogs them, and Islam despite all of its annoyance is better than Hinduism
Phenotype is different from genotype. You're still persian even if you're light brown, black hair whatever. We have more in common with each other than we do with any pajeet regardless of skin colour.

Iran despite being sanctioned still has a much better economy and quality of life than shitndia. Even here, persians are by far the richest and most educated community and it's clear why

Nothing proud about being top 1% of a shit hole.
So you're proud of living in a shithole? Insane lack of self awareness and cognitive dissonance

So you're proud of living in a shithole? Insane lack of self awareness and cognitive dissonance
No you live in Mumbai shithole. I am in Hyderabad

Phenotype is different from genotype. You're still persian even if you're light brown, black hair whatever. We have more in common with each other than we do with any pajeet regardless of skin colour.

Iran despite being sanctioned still has a much better economy and quality of life than shitndia. Even here, persians are by far the richest and most educated community and it's clear why
Hmm kinda true tbh I get what you're saying

Peak Pajeet Productivity

-Born to 2 subhuman dysgenic curries who don’t love each other and are only together because the grandparents were selfish and forced marriages. Parents only ever had sex once to have him
-Bullied, beaten up and singled out in childhood. Called a filthy currymuncher, streetshitter and unhygienic smelly pajeet
-Sees how all the popular tall good looking kids get girls while you don’t get anything. Gets in trouble at school for random things because kids use him as a scapegoat, teachers don’t believe the innocence of the curry
-Realises something is wrong, looksmaxxes, goes to the gym, takes showers and haircuts in order to get girls but rejected again and again, called a creep and suspended from school multiple times for being a 'misogynist' and 'creepy'
-Parents beat him with a chappal until bruises show and bleeding occurs, starts to studymaxx hard to get into a good university
-Can’t do sports because too weak, short and made fun of by teammates. Can’t party or thugmaxx because too weak+lack connections. Can’t nichemaxx because has no talent or interests outside of playing roblox and gta. Can't brag about academics either because too low IQ
-Studies his shit out of high school while simultaneously being looked down, bullied, beaten up, imitated, puked at, and belittled. Only gets average marks because not as smart as the ricecels at school, gets mogged by literal incels.
-Can’t get into ivy league due to low marks. Parents beat him up with a metal rod until starts bleeding from the head as a punishment.
-Tries to give gymmaxxing another go but fails due to famine tier genetics. After a year or so goes back to studymaxxing, only graduates with 3.5 GPA because isn’t high IQ like the ricecels there.
-Gets rejected from multiple jobs because has no connections due to years of isolation and mediocre GPA. Takes 1 year for him to finally find an entry level position at a small startup. Forced to work a 996 for shit tier wages
-Realises the racepill fully (consciously) joins this forum/meetups with other losers
-Stays in same entry level position for rest of life, is barely able to cope, still lonely and depressed inside. Mindbroken from the blackpill and soul sucked harder than light trying escape from a black hole. If he makes a mistake at work the mistake is exaggerated and the curry might lose its living because HR will scapegoat him for being a creep
-Eventually gets old and decides to go back to his mud hut tin shed village in curryland because not enough funds to NEET
-Kicks the bucket, no friends or family to visit. Curryland police find his body rotting at home 6 months later. Police throw the corpse filled with maggots and rats into the in the Ganges where other curries bathe
This is the story of mine. I completely cried and literally broke down by reading it

self-claimed persian living among charcoal pajeets in the slums of mumbai which caused him to become a pro-Islam narci bitch with superiority complex,
He larps as Muslim, in reality he is Parsi

If you say so, fuckalingam madrasi
kys parsi fag, if you like whores so much just say that already

imagine choosing whore paradise over places which are at least slightly civilised like chennai hyderabad

-Born to 2 subhuman dysgenic curries who don’t love each other and are only together because the grandparents were selfish and forced marriages. Parents only ever had sex once to have him
-Bullied, beaten up and singled out in childhood. Called a filthy currymuncher, streetshitter and unhygienic smelly pajeet
-Sees how all the popular tall good looking kids get girls while you don’t get anything. Gets in trouble at school for random things because kids use him as a scapegoat, teachers don’t believe the innocence of the curry
-Realises something is wrong, looksmaxxes, goes to the gym, takes showers and haircuts in order to get girls but rejected again and again, called a creep and suspended from school multiple times for being a 'misogynist' and 'creepy'
-Parents beat him with a chappal until bruises show and bleeding occurs, starts to studymaxx hard to get into a good university
-Can’t do sports because too weak, short and made fun of by teammates. Can’t party or thugmaxx because too weak+lack connections. Can’t nichemaxx because has no talent or interests outside of playing roblox and gta. Can't brag about academics either because too low IQ
-Studies his shit out of high school while simultaneously being looked down, bullied, beaten up, imitated, puked at, and belittled. Only gets average marks because not as smart as the ricecels at school, gets mogged by literal incels.
-Can’t get into ivy league due to low marks. Parents beat him up with a metal rod until starts bleeding from the head as a punishment.
-Tries to give gymmaxxing another go but fails due to famine tier genetics. After a year or so goes back to studymaxxing, only graduates with 3.5 GPA because isn’t high IQ like the ricecels there.
-Gets rejected from multiple jobs because has no connections due to years of isolation and mediocre GPA. Takes 1 year for him to finally find an entry level position at a small startup. Forced to work a 996 for shit tier wages
-Realises the racepill fully (consciously) joins this forum/meetups with other losers
-Stays in same entry level position for rest of life, is barely able to cope, still lonely and depressed inside. Mindbroken from the blackpill and soul sucked harder than light trying escape from a black hole. If he makes a mistake at work the mistake is exaggerated and the curry might lose its living because HR will scapegoat him for being a creep
-Eventually gets old and decides to go back to his mud hut tin shed village in curryland because not enough funds to NEET
-Kicks the bucket, no friends or family to visit. Curryland police find his body rotting at home 6 months later. Police throw the corpse filled with maggots and rats into the in the Ganges where other curries bathe
Relate to this so much except I am too low IQ for university. No amount of studymaxxing can save me. I think all of the trauma and bullying I endured as a kid gave me brain damage. I have a severely bad memory. It’s not natural and I’m sure the bullying and the trauma sexual assault by my uncle caused it. I might have been able to studymaxx if I were raised in a good environment but I got destroyed in that department too. Shit genes and shit environment came together to fuck up my life. I think my uncle molesting me also caused my social anxiety.

Last edited: