Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life fuel? Magnetic shield around earth potentially breaking causing extinction

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I kind of doubt this because it seems very propagandaish and fear mongering but supposedly the magnetic shield that protects us from rays of the sun is begining to significantly break and when it does humanity will be wiped out via extreme heat and other catastrophes. God, I hope this is true. I'm desperate for this to be true. Imagine all the normies and foids burning alive like little ants under a magnifying glass and the pain and despair they'll feel. Please let this be true https://youtube.com/@suspicious0bservers?si=kuIN7i5WceglGZ24

But what about all the innocent children that will die?!?! :soy:

it's def true south asian and south east asian countries are literally boiling rn due to climate change and some western countries stopped having snow in the winter I think we are truly fucked

I hope the ozone layer gets wiped off the face of earth tomorrow.

Climate change should be much more drastic.

it's def true south asian and south east asian countries are literally boiling rn due to climate change and some western countries stopped having snow in the winter I think we are truly fucked
plus we are having things like solar flares and spots on the sun this will increase chances of a global blackout which will cause chaos

Please happen

Dear god please be true and not some bullshit

super fake but it's possible something like could happen to us just like it did to the dinosaurs

Dear god please be true and not some bullshit
bro your going to die as well being burnt alive by the sun sounds like a terrifying slow death rather get hit by a meteor

bro your going to die as well being burnt alive by the sun sounds like a terrifying slow death rather get hit by a meteor
So what, the world will end. Best outcome

Looks like a schizo channel

I hope it's true, good news then. Zombie Apocalypse still in my dreams tho.

i don't care about those ethnics. These guys go up north to europe or something. The lucky ones will make it.

super fake but it's possible something like could happen to us just like it did to the dinosaurs
Dinosaurs aren't real, bro.

Every (((museum))) dinosaur is plastic!
Just saying...
Let's hope this happens and it isn't just fear mongering for YouTube shekels.
He says it every time there's a flare...